3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Curius

Oct 3, 2022
You can only see the epilogue if you've unlocked 'em all legit, the "force unlock" lets you view it but it doesn't count as unlocked...
(While in the episodes menu, Hover to the bottom left of the screen and she should tell you a hint)

That dam- cactus still hurts...but it's worth it!!!
That epilogue definitely made it worth it!!!
I want more good games like this oneeeee~
\Q wQ/
Can u help me ?
How should i click to take off her bra, i can just take off to see her tips but can not take off hẻ bra

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Can u help me ?
How should i click to take off her bra, i can just take off to see her tips but can not take off hẻ bra
Hmm, try clicking the middle area and drag it.
Been a while since I've been 'ere.

Cerbara

Jan 29, 2021
hmmm, I am having the same promblem others were but I cant seem to fix it
I take of her bottoms, fuck her (dont wake her) then take off the rest of her clothes and leave
I also tryed taking all her cloths off then had sex and leave
I tryed cumming in her after striping her and left
all with out waking her, I cant get the 7th unlock
Screenshot 2023-06-13 202737.png
I keep getting unlock 2 over and over

Reactions: Sexfiend5

puddinbutt

Apr 20, 2023
A pregnant sex scene would be great
really my only beef with the ending is that it even shows her pregnant on the main menu and you can click her to change to regular mode but there ISN'T a pregnant version of her in-game. Huge letdown in an otherwise pretty fine game

puddinbutt

Apr 20, 2023
can we remove the pregnancy tag from the game? if she's fully clothed and has zero sex scenes while pregnant why bother putting it there? i guess yeah its for the sake of telling the player its the "ending" but realistically it has zero payoff besides a menu portrait changing

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes