3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
Does anyone know where to find and download the other game of a dog girl from this same creator translated? :c

DEADT

Apr 1, 2022
I can't leave the room, the "do you want to end sneaking tonight?" box will pop up if I use mouse or q key but can't click yes. Nothing happens, I can click no and the box disappears tho.

(Edit) Solved problem by putting the folder on the desktop instead of in a drive. Note I could not make changes to settings as well, was not able to click apply, also fixed.

Last edited:

a huge bee

May 3, 2022
This is a Uncensored Patch for both, Pussy and Cock!!
Simply unzip it in the game folder and overwrite the original files!
im not smart when it comes to the unzipping folders and all that.... how do you do it if you dould dumb it down?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
im not smart when it comes to the unzipping folders and all that.... how do you do it if you dould dumb it down?
download winzip....or 7zip maybe. Or download what i use...WinRAR.

But since you need one of those to even play any of these games(they are all zipped) I'm assuming you knew all that.

Typically a patch will be inside a folder that has the same name as the one in the game files. So then you just take the folder in the zip file and copy it into the directory that has the same folder name. This is not always the case though. Sometimes it's a single file. if it's a Ren'py game, this usually goes into the "game" folder.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
could someone like, upload the last three endings (video) or something?
8. blow in 'er mouth while she's awake, that's all.
9. blow inside 3x, blow outside in different parts 3x each area until you reach 10 or more times to be sure.
10. unlocked when every other ones are unlocked.

How people fail to comprehend literal hints that tell them what to do w/o any signs of vagueness is beyond me...

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
8. blow in 'er mouth while she's awake, that's all.
9. blow inside 3x, blow outside in different parts 3x each area until you reach 10 or more times to be sure.
10. unlocked when every other ones are unlocked.

How people fail to comprehend literal hints that tell them what to do w/o any signs of vagueness is beyond me...
I got the fucking endinsg. but I can't see the dialogue (scens) it's just a blank screen how can't you understand that?

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes