3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017
Can't seem to get episode 7 to unlock (have sex without waking her up, strip her clothing and leave the room) doesn't seem to matter how I go about it (groping her, kissing every spot, fucking her, cumming inside and/or out, oral, cheeks or breast bukkake, removing all clothing before or after sex) it defaults to episode 2

Ch33kyNinja

Nov 5, 2020
Can't seem to get episode 7 to unlock (have sex without waking her up, strip her clothing and leave the room) doesn't seem to matter how I go about it (groping her, kissing every spot, fucking her, cumming inside and/or out, oral, cheeks or breast bukkake, removing all clothing before or after sex) it defaults to episode 2
The translation is a bit wrong there. You must put back her clothing after sex and leave her room

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wait...There's an eng version...?
I've been scratching my head and banging it on a wall trying to 100% this and it has an eng version...?

Now where's that cactus and I'll try deep-throating it to make me forget all the stuff I've done on the jp one...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
can even see the epiloge
You can only see the epilogue if you've unlocked 'em all legit, the "force unlock" lets you view it but it doesn't count as unlocked...
(While in the episodes menu, Hover to the bottom left of the screen and she should tell you a hint)

That dam- cactus still hurts...but it's worth it!!!
That epilogue definitely made it worth it!!!
I want more good games like this oneeeee~
\Q wQ/

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what do I install to run this game...
Both don't really need installing just decompress the 7z or RAR file, and double click the exe. But they are not for Android and not game engines you'd get ports made of, if that's what your trying to play them on.

NepNep

Sep 4, 2017
Hey... I get a blank white screen after the first inital screen that shows the devs of the game... does anyone know what to do from here?

SolemnSolipskier

Sep 26, 2020
This.

Concentrate on giving the sister facials, shoot on her belly a few times

Then redress her and cum on her clothing a few times.

Bukakke the girl.

if you want a very good indicator for if you're doing it right, there should be cum stains appearing where you came on, her hair, cheek, clothes, body etc.

remember to s o a k her everywhere until no new cum stains appear just to be safe, on the inside and outside

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I need help this game does not run, neither do I run any with the UnityCrashHandler64.exe file, do I need to install a program or library? i am using w10

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
no program needed, run SleepingSister.exe file
Already, if I start it, I get a loading window and then nothing happens, and it happens to me with all the unity games that contain the file "UnityCrashHandler64.exe", I'm not an idiot, I don't run "UnityCrashHandler64.exe" if not the SleepingSister.exe but it doesn't work.

Reactions: Bangingslife
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes