3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Hi-FiMan

Jun 10, 2019
Simple Uncensor of Vagina
Replace Original SleepingSister_Data/Assembly-CSharp
Just Changed MosaicController.IsNeedMosaic()
Is there a guide to editing these DLLs? I'm trying to remove the censor on https://f95zone.to/threads/ass-in-t...ted-cumdump-cavalier-final-vitamin-ccc.72606/. But all I can find is two classes, "Mosaic" and "MosaicRenderer", but when I edit "mosaicSize" nothing changes. I even deleted both classes; mosaic still unchanged. So the game doesn't seem to use those classes but what else could it be?

Reactions: closetpervert904

Mystrexing

Sep 10, 2020

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So another rape your sister while she's sleeping game. I have gotten 1 2 4 and 7. When I got 4 it was funny I woke her up came 3 times inside her and one time in her mouth I then put her clothes back on and later she stated that onichan must really care about her as he never came in her even though he did.

I found if you don't want her to wake up just get her pleasure to 200 once you hit that you can do whatever you want to her.

galaxiel

Jun 1, 2018
galaxiel

Look a few posts or more above the decensored penis one.
i did see that post before but since it say "Replace Original SleepingSister_Data/Assembly-CSharp"
and i did not see a folder "Assembly-CSharp" or a .dll file in "SleepingSister_Data" i did not understand.
but after searching, the .dll is in "SleepingSister_Data/Managed"
So its ok now, it work, thank for your post it's help me to understand.
(sorry for my english)

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes