3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
In case anyone went through this all and wants to know the general "tone/ending":

Tone: The main girl really loves her brother and is super shy about it and she may have a rape fetish. No matter what you do to her, she always justifies leaving the door open afterwards, and the only time she seems legitimately sad in an ending is ending 7 where you have sex with her without waking her and then redress her, making her think that you didn't have sex and that her hymen was torn meaning that she is worried her brother won't believe her if they do it for her "first time". You can't be truly abusive to her (i.e. you can't tie her up/hurt her directly), but in order to get to the "true" ending you will essentially have to outright go at it without her being aware... which leads me to:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I had any real complaints, it's that the brother in the night sections is... not representative of how he looks in other scenes... while also not having any real personality to speak of aside from the fact that they'd do all the stuff to get the true ending.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes