Others None トライアド・リリーティア [RJ01017228] [4H]

Rike Vitodoren

Jan 14, 2022
Can someone share a gallery file that is already open? the method is in the 'ReadMe' note and enter Japanese words in the main menu, but somehow my computer can't process it and instead The password changes to a question mark (?)

I finished this game and got the normal ending and true ending but it turned out that it couldn't open the entire gallery. Picsart_23-08-13_16-01-30-905.jpg

burnoutno14

Sep 2, 2020
I've download the game but anything I do doesn't let me go past the menu screen any tips or words of advice?

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
I've made my own MTL (along with having to manually translate a whole bunch of images like spell names and descriptions and image menus), but Livemaker is finicky as ever so I want to play through and make sure I can iron out any bugs before sharing. Unfortunately, the game is kind of clever in an annoying way at some points; for example, the main characters all have two kanji names in Japanese, so one of the menus strips out the first two characters of your response and treats that as a variable to see if it matches the character name. Which means leaving some menus untranslated to avoid getting weird bugs later on. Then some attack names match the names of the cut in pictures it shows in battle, so the attack names need to be left untranslated so the game can actually find the pictures. Things like that.

If anyone wants to improve the MTL into a real translation, I'll attach the script file - this is in the form of a CSV. Don't touch the first three columns; column D is the extracted original game text; and column E is the translated text. If you want to do a real translation just replace the machine translated text in column E and upload, and I can reinsert it into the game. Quick style guide; from VNDB, the character's English names should be:
Hiba Airi = Lovely Lily
Nanamiya Luna = Lunaly Lily (stage name Satsuki Nana)
Minamori Touka = Crystear or Christhea
Kokoha = Tearheart
Lilytear
Shabi (often ends his sentences with "bii")
Shine or Shain
Shamii.