Weisskralle

May 25, 2019
I mean, to each their own I guess...

:HideThePain:
Don't mind me just looking at your Top Ranked Games. Totally not gonna use these as Recommendation or anything. (But now for real. What Artemis are we talking about? There are two VN games with that name one from digi.B and the other from Volta.)

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
Don't mind me just looking at your Top Ranked Games. Totally not gonna use these as Recommendation or anything. (But now for real. What Artemis are we talking about? There are two VN games with that name one from digi.B and the other from Volta.)
Haha, go for it brother.

I'm referring to the one by digi.B. Strongest aspects are its pretty interesting/unique story, and most of all, the women in them feel like real women with personalities, instead Ms. I need your dick ASAP.

iloveredheads

Mar 10, 2020
i checked out the first few screenshots without much attention, saying to myself: nice, a new bdsm, interactive anime game

but bro... there is a big difference between the usual stuff like hot wax, whipping etc. and cutting a fucking limb off...

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Hi there,

when I try to start the game, it says it did not find the entry point in the .exe. Does anyone know what that means?

Thank you very much in advance!

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
Anyone else having an issue with the tool selection covering alot of the screen including one of the girls, even when zooming out?

SteamTyson

Jun 7, 2020
I know yall clicked on this because you have a torture fetish so why you acting like you're above anyone else?
You want to abuse and rape girls but blood is too much? Psychopaths in the making.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: freedomfr
Jul 15, 2020
I've downloaded the file, extracted it, and run it. All it does is go to a white screen and close itself. How do I get the game to run properly?

freedomfr

Jan 19, 2024
I've downloaded the file, extracted it, and run it. All it does is go to a white screen and close itself. How do I get the game to run properly?
try to delete the whole folder and download it again from the official site ( )
i had the same problem, the solution is reinstalling the whole game

Jul 15, 2020
try to delete the whole folder and download it again from the official site ( )
i had the same problem, the solution is reinstalling the whole game
Thank you for your advice, but that doesn't work either. Installing and running that does take me to the menu for Version DEV, where I can look into every option besides playing, but trying to play the game in browser just has a blank black screen. And the official site launches into talking about Python, Electron, and local servers just to make a build executable, which seems more convoluted than what you describe.

freedomfr

Jan 19, 2024
Thank you for your advice, but that doesn't work either. Installing and running that does take me to the menu for Version DEV, where I can look into every option besides playing, but trying to play the game in browser just has a blank black screen. And the official site launches into talking about Python, Electron, and local servers just to make a build executable, which seems more convoluted than what you describe.
there's troubleshooting page in the launcher. it says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps this option will solve your problem, at least I hope so.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote