Ren'Py - Total Maidness! [v0.25a] [OnionCuttingNinja]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Greatest-Produce

The main complaint you'll see in reviews as of me writing this is the story is very basic. There isn't much compelling story here but I don't think it's necessary. You get to meet maids and find ways to get them into your harem. The renders are alright for the art style, but I wish your cock would do more than just clip into the girls' bodies in the general area of their vagina. Overall though I do not have super high standards and their facial expressions are pretty adorable which is always a big thing I look for in h-games. Wish there was more FF content though.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

NeonSelf

Its a nice little game.
    Just talk to cute maids and have sex with them. No grind or drama.

There is almost no story, more like introduction and getting to know everyone. And when you finish the story there are actually a lot more sex scenes getting unlocked, with addition of pool and dungeon.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Feels more like a game where you only have sex no real story no choiches
    Just you roaming around find one of your maids and fuck her
    Even your aunt is one of your maids
    If you want a quick fap then the game is good
    No bugs
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Sngo

This is more a kinetic novel than anything, you don't have a choice in anything that matters, everything is forced on you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Fyo

The real highlight of "Total Maidness" is the four maids themselves. Each one had their own distinct personality and quirks, and interacting with them never failed to bring a smile to my face. The dialogue and scenes were well-written and genuinely funny, and I found myself getting attached to the characters as I played.

To be honest I laughed my ass off at one particular scene, so I had to write a review. The game is still in early stages, so how good it will end up is still to be determined... For now it's worth checking out for some light hearted fun.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

dahlia

0.1 review, so obviously low content.

Good writing, very good RP scenes. Every scene features hot situations, positions and/or uniforms.

Graphics have a simple design yet quality execution, more like a manga than western art. Characters are well rendered and expressive, so I like it, but some won't. Don't care for the music (I never do), although it accounts for a good portion of the filesize.

This isn't a slow-burn, which again I appreciate but some won't. Sandbox navigation is somehow both inexistant and a bit confusing, looks more a series of "do you want this scene ? [yes/no]". Fine by me as long as I end up getting all the scenes I guess, especially for a 0.1

Overall, recommend & hoping for more !
  7. 4.00 star(s)

jaq847

It's good. Pretty good. The main focus, the maids, are well done, written, and they all have personality. The femdom part is (at least now) present, but it's not like a Mistress situation. Those are your maid, after all. So if any of you expect a game where the maids cage you, this is not the one. Yet, at least. Because the story has a lot of possibilities. For now, just a few scenes can be unlocked, and can be replayed. I'll look forward to the next update, in hope to play a little with Kate, the red one. So far, she's my favourite.