RPGM - HTML - Completed - Total NC: Princess Park [Sadi]

1. 3.00 star(s)

uradamus

This is an ok game, very short, and has some annoyances, but it was decent fun for what it is.

Pros:
    - Decent art; nothing really special here, but I like the style. However they were really lazy with this as basically each girl seems to have a base nude standing pose that was then given different overlays and some mild edits to make all of their other sprite variations.
    - All the girls have 2 paths - a willing happy path and a negative forced path - and it basically just comes down to which of their 2 gifts you give them. This adds a tad of replay value.
    - There are very basic hidden item style quests to advance the game. While they aren't at all difficult, they seem to suit the game well and add a little interest without being annoying, so that's a plus.

Cons:
    - Web only game atm; no downloads that I could find.
    - Resolution option menu doesn't do anything, no matter which of the 3 options you pick the screen stays the same. It seemed to be made for 4:3 aspect ratio and at a larger than 720p resolution as even with the browser in full screen there is some horizontal scrolling and a fair bit of vertical scrolling that needs to be done to see everything.
    - The "animations" amounts to swapping to a version of the sprite - with the bulge drawn a little higher on the belly and a different expression on the face - that is offset a several pixels up before swapping back to the main sprite in the original position.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

NTR is love NTR is life

I can see the appeal. I did like the game however it's plagued with bugs. It crashed with me after I gave a princess a present. Couple that with that fact that there's no save point, I had to start all over again, which I didn't since I wasn't going to risk the game crashing on the same spot all over again. It has potential but it needs polishing.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

norpuma

Very short, very straightforward but full of fun little fetishes. The art is just okay and it is in RPG Maker (not my favorite by a longshot), the mechanics are appealing, though.

I like the theme and the situations you can get the girls through.