Unity - Completed - Touch And Hypnosis: Kunoichi Ninja Kunai [Final] [OSARUMODE]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dracoex1

10/10 game, pretty fun. I edited my review because I found the english option for the game. Solid animations and the gameplay is grindy but engaging. Would recommend if you don't mind the grindy minigames.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

errata

A good clicker game with a workable translation.

It reminds me of the old flash games from back in the day. There were several that had you groping a girl to fill a bar similar to this. The only ones I can remember the name of is the Meet-n-Fuck series. This game has better animation than those games, and better mini-games as well.

When I say the translation is "workable", I mean that it's good enough to get the point across. This game doesn't have much story, so the translation is enough for that. The hints you receive during the hypnotizing part could've been clearer, but I still was able to get the good ending without much hassle and without getting a game over.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

JustWalk

This is a great little touch/feel game with animations that are worth the effort needed to see them. The hypnosis/corruption aspects are done fairly well, especially considering that the game is on the shorter side. The VA is okay and the art grows on you.

The chase scene can be straight up BS at times, between shoddy hitboxes and unfair target spawns, I really struggled with it for like 15 minutes before I could start doing it consistently. The other minigames really weren't that bad, but the chase scene is why this is 4 stars and not 5
  4. 5.00 star(s)

atrisium

one of the best games on f95zone. interactive, with great scenes and a good background story.

Main character is a ninja who is chasing after a one sided love affair, there is escape and rape game mechanic, where you hypnotize the kunoichi. great graphics and challenging mechanics.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

Cool point and click game. However, the hypnosis system is a bit tedious.

You'll probably damage your mouse if you plan on unlocking the full gallery (which is a pain in the ass to unlock). At first, you won't get a clue about what's going on because the game is set on another language by default (took me a while to figure that there was an option menu).

You need to be patient in this game (especially if you want to take out clothes and unlock the true ending). This game is very hot but i wish there was more content in the gallery.

If you wish to get the true ending, good luck, because the last level is totally intense and you need 100% focus for that.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Cloud73

[Review of Final version on 9/18/2022]

This is just a really good flash hentai game, but in Unity.

No complaints. It does everything that I look for in these molestation type games. Corruption, mind control, the ability of the protagonist to actually ejaculate... There's even the vague outline of a story here. It's good stuff.

Biggest issue is the grammar. The developer wasn't an english speaker, and it shows. It was probably all machine translated. Not a big concern to me, but might be a deal breaker for some. I just tried imagining better dialogue.

Not gonna blow anyone's mind or anything, but it's not Renpy, HTML, or RPGMaker, and it's at least got a little gameplay. Good marks all around.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

MeltyQuest

A fun little minigame thing. You just catch her once then you do a bunch of lewd actions to hypnotize her. Here is a guide to make things easier:

Catching minigame:
    Always keep your mouse over dash as much as possible. Right after you are finished jumping or ducking put the mouse back over dash again, makes the minigame very easy when you build up speed. (and dont get hit)

Hypnotizing Minigame:
    1. First of all you want to do a bunch of talking. When you click the talk bar enough it will evolve to a harder level and increase her arousal. The easiest way to get this is eventually the click bar and the rectangle bar will be traveling at almost the same speed alongside eachother and you can get like 4-10 clicks in at once by just spamming click. I did this to one level after the first spinning level, I'm not sure if it goes further.
    2. When removing her clothing SPEED IS IMPORTANT. Go very slow and the awakening is miniscule compared to moving fast. (maybe also increases arousal). I tested and got all her tops off at level 0 as long as you move very slow.
    3. Other than talk arousing her and removing clothes every 15-20 levels, the most OP thing I found was the tongue. I think somewhere 30-40 I licked her armpits, then her boobs, then at around 50 I kissed her ALL THE WAY TO 99! (Before then idk a good strat I just moused over or vibe wanded stuff then reduced bar with talk). Every one of these kiss animated actions at this point will get a lot of mind control and the awakening amount is so small you never have to go talk to decrease it you just hold the mouse button until the end.

Also I could see the 99->100 minigame being a real pain depending. I have pretty good reaction times so I got it without much fuss but it may be just worth downloading a save if you can't get in a few tries.

Oh also after getting ending 7 (max hypno) you can start a new game at any lewd level you want which is nice.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

yourownchicken

This was a fun game until the final mini. After taking a break from everything (and still being on said mini game) it's absolutely unrealistic that an average player can make it to the end. Even if designed to be difficult which is ultimately fine as a developing choice, the purpose of the game with regards to the audience should not be how many times will you need to retry this same game to get the ending. Absolutely lost my interest after how many times I went through it.

Even after I beat it (if I do come back), I'd still argue that no reward is worth that much suffering. The difficulty is damn near souls-like, and I struggle to not dock an additional star off the score. If it wasn't for the fact that the concept was interesting and a favorite of mine, I otherwise would go so far as to not recommend it if you're trying to 100 percent the game.

I'll admit that it was hard to stay objective, and this game does have it's good points. These points in my opinion however, are heavily overshadowed by this single component.

Try it if you want, but if you do, prepare yourself for the end.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Archeel

Short, but great game, which you definitely should check out!
    Pros:
    -Several animated endings (7, if I'm not mistaken) that can be seen one more time from the gallery
    -Art is unique, even though some may say it's somewhat janky in in the beginning, but later it starts to grow on you
    -A lot of interactions with the girl, that usually lead to a short animated prompt
    Cons:
    -The chase sequence is garbage, I got bored with it after the second time
    -Tutorials may seem unclear and you might get stuck wondering what to do at the start
    -Leveling can be unbalanced, especially after 50-70%
    -Only one(but very hot) girl in only one costume. Some variety would have been nice

Some tips:
    -You should use tips from the main character and not get ahead of yourself. Slow, but steady wins the race, so to speak
    -To unlock a "secret" ending after "100% ending" shroomthroat the girl.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

RustDust

Short and simple, but dense with h-content. Won't take long to get each ending. Art and animation are perfectly serviceable. It's nothing groundbreaking, but for how short it is and how small the filesize is compared to multi-gig rpgmaker drek, there's really nothing to complain about.
    Except...
    one of the final minigames to get one of the endings is brutal for asking for perfect timing from you. It goes on for too long and one mistake and you have to start over. Just from the beginning of the minigame though at least; any more and it would've been worth docking a star. Other than that, worth a try.