• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
Glad there's a normal not insane not yandere ending, but that one was kinda hot. Same as others have said, not sure why the gallery scenes with the play buttons don't work.

m4a

Jan 4, 2018
Honestly a nice and quick game, with good art. I'm only mad I only found out you can also use right click on the 3rd level, after spending a lot of time trying with just left click

qfqfqfd

Jan 19, 2020
So, can someone say how to get other ending outside of happy one with end at forest?

People say that there whole yandere end? Broken gallery isn't helping.

Freyia1989

Jul 24, 2022
Can someone explain in detail how the hell to past the second stage, the one after you unlock those tools for her face, nipples and vagina? I simply can't figure it out. I see that if you apply those, the parts don't turn back to stone, but the gauges still drop, and I just can't manage to balance them, they fall too fast. Does anyone have a fool proof guide, or at least a save so I can see the endings and be done with it, because otherwise it's not fun, it's just annoying, and makes me want to have a sledge hammer button to just smash the statue, be done with it and rage quit?

Edit: Figured out that I can use both hands, by right clicking. Still slimy not to explain it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes