Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
Glad there's a normal not insane not yandere ending, but that one was kinda hot. Same as others have said, not sure why the gallery scenes with the play buttons don't work.

m4a

Jan 4, 2018
Honestly a nice and quick game, with good art. I'm only mad I only found out you can also use right click on the 3rd level, after spending a lot of time trying with just left click

qfqfqfd

Jan 19, 2020
So, can someone say how to get other ending outside of happy one with end at forest?

People say that there whole yandere end? Broken gallery isn't helping.

Freyia1989

Jul 24, 2022
Can someone explain in detail how the hell to past the second stage, the one after you unlock those tools for her face, nipples and vagina? I simply can't figure it out. I see that if you apply those, the parts don't turn back to stone, but the gauges still drop, and I just can't manage to balance them, they fall too fast. Does anyone have a fool proof guide, or at least a save so I can see the endings and be done with it, because otherwise it's not fun, it's just annoying, and makes me want to have a sledge hammer button to just smash the statue, be done with it and rage quit?

Edit: Figured out that I can use both hands, by right clicking. Still slimy not to explain it.

Last edited:

EntrapedInDestiny

Mar 31, 2024
Can someone remake the free mode ? they made the free mode just for the sake of it being there. it got no thinking to or is bugged. like you can't chose the parts to be petrifed etc it just happens automaticly. you can't make it instant or faster which makes it tedious waste of time. it ain't working in background if you don't have it in a corner of a screen. Like i see no reason why a normal developer wouldn't make these options available. like you got 13 different states of petrification you can stop it using equipment only in the first phase bc when you get to second it is taked down and 1 scene ain't with petrification . the best strategy is using 2 hands doing circles then using one hand to poke the mouth bc the blue bar doesn't do damn shit. then you just wait for the red bar to go up so you can have more time in this second mode where you play the already used scene from chapter 11 with just different type of petrification bc why make it so you can skip the first part and make it choosable by adjusting the bar. the whole free mode is more like being in prison playing wow to make gold for the prison director in china.

The replays don't work for the same reason as recoreded replay function. When you change the save it will stop recognising the folder the saved (replays are) it's something wrong with path finding in the game.

Tutorial for free mode click right/left on the mouse untill your hands will show above circles on the boobs. wait like 1-2min untill they turn completely to other color then use the boobs equipment and click booth hands twice so they go back to first style(patting movement 2.2.2) wait untill the face changes color and start poking mouth with one hand. Now you just leave the game open in the corner of your screen so it work bc for some reason it ain't working in background. Now you just wait untill the bar gets red enough for you and go into scene mode (red dildo equipment).

Last edited:

EntrapedInDestiny

Mar 31, 2024
Game takes 1-2hour to complete. Playing free mode is not worth it. Author just couldn't make the free mode like a normal person where you chose option and can make things faster/instant. Replay function doesn't work bc of crack or author didn't check it. the game feels like asset collection without much thought put into it.Like the game functionality feels less than playing jprg etc it's tedious and there is no option to skip scenes feel too long etc.The animations and graphic is great just no reason to try add a game to it expect making someone pay more.there is no way to get bad endings after completing the game.

In short don't play free mode go to story mode scene 11(Into my body).(Replays) 1. is from scene 14 (After the end)
2. is from story mode (into my body) 3. is from bad ending 1 4. is from bad ending 2.

Save file for bad endings if you don't want to play through story mode.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes