Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
I think he didn't mean piss, but squirt. This is something that I would also like to see, and patreons need to convince him to add more voice lines and to really add something intreasting besides just costumes, something like new bodies, new positions, sex toys, fingering animations, emema and etc.....
No I meant pee lol. I've see people wet themselves from being tickled too much lol

But yes it would be nice to be able to make her squirt as well lol. Hell at least make it so when she gets wet it actually shows her juices soaking through her panties or bikini.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
No I meant pee lol. I've see people wet themselves from being tickled too much lol

But yes it would be nice to be able to make her squirt as well lol. Hell at least make it so when she gets wet it actually shows her juices soaking through her panties or bikini.
There is animation that shows wet penties and that she is wet, but its poorly implmanted.

Reactions: FreakyHokage

Calebonetootoo

May 1, 2022
Has anyone taken this game and tried putting in characters from different properties? Like Chichi and Bulma from DBZ, Nami and Robin from One Piece ETC. I feel like its not a unique thought, felt like i may aswell ask incase its just something i haven't found around :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

roma2868

Jun 4, 2022
Does anyone know how to get paid patreon costumes for free?
Or maybe there are more costumes, besides the classic and free ones, that you can install

Deederoni

Sep 3, 2022
dude has been putting out costumes for so many years and nothing else. no new options
Incorrect, literally the thing he added before starting on the maid outfit was "Licking".

However that took him less than half the time its taking him to make the maid outfit.

Editing the game to add other characters is very annoying, using a decompiler you'll find that he makes the sprites very convoluted and it becomes very apparent why everything takes him 200 years.

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
he makes the sprites very convoluted and it becomes very apparent why everything takes him 200 years.
I mean, the dude has stuck with Flash, after all.
I love the SLG and touch-and-feel games made in Flash due to their unique charm, if you know what I mean. However, today we have the power of Unity, which is way more mature than it was years ago concerning 2D games. It has become easier to develop this kind of game.
Furthermore, even the sharpness of the graphics generated with the vectorization algorithm is not really worth due to being a double-edge sword in which me trade performance per the size of the binaries and consistent graphics through all resolutions.

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
It seems like we close to final release of the maid outfit. The latest patreon post came out while I haven't been able to read the full post, it seems like he just needs to flip the shoes over and its ready for release is what I am gathering from the teaser blurb

Reactions: scintilla

BoobsDxD

Apr 11, 2018
Seems like we nearly there. According to we got about two weeks for the front and then the back part is next and thats less work. Seems like he's already polling for the follow up feature now as well so hopefully we only a month off from full release.

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
When i run the touchthegirl.exe always show install window.
View attachment 1991683
That's the installer executable for the mod, not the executable for the game itself.

Perhaps you've overwritten the original by accident? Does the problem still occur after a complete reinstall without mods?
This issue is present on fresh downloads from all the links in the op as well as the MEGA link in on page 30-something, can anyone source me a working touchthegirl.exe file?

Dragonclaw

Oct 11, 2018
I have downloaded version 1.05 from here but a long time ago. It works just fine for me, even tried running it right now before upload. I hope it works for you too.

Reactions: DERSXC

Demonshayde

Nov 21, 2021
worth mentioning sawatex's official site also has some bug fixes in the FAQ section. but i will say, i was having a bit of trouble with the game either not saving my stuff or losing it's shit most of the time upon booting it. fixed that by telling it to clear all my saved data. after that, i had to reinstall the mods and outfits. works mostly fine now. still won't save edited character bios and sometimes shows the number 9 on outfit customization parts, but works well enough. push comes to shove, i'll just switch to using the swf file.

Ethas

Jul 14, 2017
weird question but anyone know a way to reset the girls to default? like how if you change how they look or their clothes back to the default colors and stuff?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes