Flash Touch the Girl! [v1.09] [Sawatex]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
yes, it's very simple, you need a normal phone, it will do even with a non-snapdragon processor, even a processor with MALI will cope, download Winlator from github, configure the container a little and try to launch the game, in my observations, surprisingly, the game is super unpretentious, it absolutely does not care what container is configured, it will launch, but it lags when playing large animations, you can also safely install all the costumes and mods without censorship
Is it possible on Joiplay ?

Romikan

Dec 20, 2023
Is it possible on Joiplay ?
no, Joiplay can't play swf files, of course you can try to download some swf player, the maximum that worked was SDT (Super Deep Thorat) and even it had strong graphic artifacts, but I couldn't launch this game, after all it starts from exe files.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
now...waiting for new bunny suit:love: And... need somehow get idea for dev with full latex bodysuit and new emotion.

Reactions: slatlik

ClawMan_V3

Jan 16, 2018
I can't get the shinobi and amphibious battle suit costumes to load. I've tried following all the instructions the game gives when it doesn't load the costume, but nothing works. Tried moving both the game and the costume folders anywhere except Desktop or Downloads, and tried disabling my virus protection while installing/loading.

ReconLegend

Jul 18, 2017
I can't get the shinobi and amphibious battle suit costumes to load. I've tried following all the instructions the game gives when it doesn't load the costume, but nothing works. Tried moving both the game and the costume folders anywhere except Desktop or Downloads, and tried disabling my virus protection while installing/loading.
Works fine for me along with the uncensored mod and Device Mod.
Try this (Don't delete the costume and mod installers like everything in the folder ttg_fcs01 ttg_fcs02 ttg_pcs01 mod4body mod4device ) Delete all the files inside Example touchthegirl folder Adobe AIR costumes data images META-INF updater touchthegirl.exe touchthegirl.swf ttg_loader.swf Next readd all of those files from the 1.09 version you downloaded. Now start the game up and atleast click on start now shutdown the game and run the costume and mod installers 1 at a time. Next startup your game. If there are errors then you'll have to delete the files in Your drive your username \AppData\Roaming\Sawatex\Local Store\#SharedObjects\#sawatex
Now start the game up so new setting files are geneterated by clicking on touchthegirl.exe and then click on start.
Now close the game and redo what i mentioned above that should work just don't move where you have your touchthegirl folder keep it where it is.

ClawMan_V3

Jan 16, 2018
Works fine for me along with the uncensored mod and Device Mod.
Try this (Don't delete the costume and mod installers like everything in the folder ttg_fcs01 ttg_fcs02 ttg_pcs01 mod4body mod4device ) Delete all the files inside Example touchthegirl folder Adobe AIR costumes data images META-INF updater touchthegirl.exe touchthegirl.swf ttg_loader.swf Next readd all of those files from the 1.09 version you downloaded. Now start the game up and atleast click on start now shutdown the game and run the costume and mod installers 1 at a time. Next startup your game. If there are errors then you'll have to delete the files in Your drive your username \AppData\Roaming\Sawatex\Local Store\#SharedObjects\#sawatex
Now start the game up so new setting files are geneterated by clicking on touchthegirl.exe and then click on start.
Now close the game and redo what i mentioned above that should work just don't move where you have your touchthegirl folder keep it where it is.
The uncensor patches worked fine and the DLC patch worked fine. It's only those costumes that refuse to work for some reason. I also decided to just delete and re-download everything from scratch since you were asking me to delete a bunch of files. I re-downloaded the base game, extracted it, deleted the settings files in AppData, tried re-installing one costume mod, same error. The installer says it successfully installs, but when I try to go to the costume in the game itself, it doesn't work. I even tried doing all of it with my anti-virus disabled, still the same error. I'm at a loss.

ReconLegend

Jul 18, 2017
The uncensor patches worked fine and the DLC patch worked fine. It's only those costumes that refuse to work for some reason. I also decided to just delete and re-download everything from scratch since you were asking me to delete a bunch of files. I re-downloaded the base game, extracted it, deleted the settings files in AppData, tried re-installing one costume mod, same error. The installer says it successfully installs, but when I try to go to the costume in the game itself, it doesn't work. I even tried doing all of it with my anti-virus disabled, still the same error. I'm at a loss.
Alright i got some ideas that might work. Please backup your game first just copy the whole touchthegirl folder and back it up somewhere else.
First open the game Click Start Click on the gear or press p go to the second page > You'll see Data Management click on each of the orange dots and then shutdown the game. See if any errors come up. If they do shutdown the game and try reinstalling the costumes one at a time and then startup the game see if there's any errors.

None of that worked >
Alright just to see if it works try dropping this inside your touch the girl folder and overwrite all and then play the game.
View attachment costumes.7z
You'll either need to extract first or drag and drop. Feel free to scan those files if you don't trust me. Still got an error? ok shutdown the game and try running each costume installer and then try playing the game now.

None of that worked either >
ok can you take a picture of inside your touch the girl folder like click on the folder and then press alt prtsc on your keyboard and then attach the picture here.

Last but not least >
I may have to upload my copy along with the settings as a last resort and hope that works.

Reactions: ClawMan_V3

ClawMan_V3

Jan 16, 2018
Alright i got some ideas that might work. Please backup your game first just copy the whole touchthegirl folder and back it up somewhere else.
First open the game Click Start Click on the gear or press p go to the second page > You'll see Data Management click on each of the orange dots and then shutdown the game. See if any errors come up. If they do shutdown the game and try reinstalling the costumes one at a time and then startup the game see if there's any errors.

None of that worked >
Alright just to see if it works try dropping this inside your touch the girl folder and overwrite all and then play the game.
View attachment 3901430
You'll either need to extract first or drag and drop. Feel free to scan those files if you don't trust me. Still got an error? ok shutdown the game and try running each costume installer and then try playing the game now.

None of that worked either >
ok can you take a picture of inside your touch the girl folder like click on the folder and then press alt prtsc on your keyboard and then attach the picture here.

Last but not least >
I may have to upload my copy along with the settings as a last resort and hope that works.
The costumes folder you sent me did the trick. Once I copied over your files, I could install the costumes normally and they worked. I guess the installers weren't giving me all the required files or something? Anyways, thanks a bunch.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes