Flash - Touch the Girl! [v1.08] [Sawatex]

1. 4.00 star(s)

boredman110

Ver 1.07

I'm rather mixed about this game. I'm familiar with the old Kasumi flash games and this is essentially the payed version with 3 different characters & only a few more options. Back when the 1.0 version came out, this actually had less features compared to Kasumi 2 & rebirth, and adding the relatively long development time, this makes the game rather frustrating when looking at the dev's older games.

History aside, the title of the game is self-explanatory. If your not familiar with the Kasumi games, you essentially play around with a bound girl where you can dress, touch, and fuck the girl. However there is no licking option, which is weird since most other touching games include that option. Instead, the game does something different instead; tickling is an option and there girl can even react to different intensities, and new updates even allows tickling during the sex scenes.

I'd say the main appeal of this game is the customization options. You have 3 girls, with 2 different scenarios for each girl. Customization isn't limited to the girls or clothing either, as the game gives you options between English of Japanese vocalization as well as bilingualism, 3 different moods as well as dynamic mood changes, et cetera.

I think the game has a lot of potential that the author never really looked into (It took him nearly a decade to finally allow anal sex in the front view), but it ultimately accomplishes what its set out to do. Despite my complaints, I enjoy what it has to offer and I can appreciate the dev going out of his way to try new things I haven't seen other touching games do.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dragonclaw

It is Kasumi Rebirth but with extended options. A very straight forward touching simulator that is about making the girl feel embarrassed and (since the last few updates) horny. Her reaction is your reward for playing and for me the acting is considerably well composed. There is a lot of actions to do with the girl and different ways to interact with her clothing as well. It is maybe a bit exaggerating to call this "game" but it's entertainingly interactive, a flash game that remained alive. Do not expect much because of this just enjoy what little it give.

As for a side note, while the Kasumi skin and dress is there, I found the game much more enjoyable with the newly added original characters.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

aifman7

It's a sub-par dress-up touching game that the developer has just been slowly re-re-re-releasing. Kasumi Rebirth was the original title of this game when the developer released it BACK IN 2004.

That's right, "Touch The Girl!" is a reskinned version of a 2004 flash game.

The best part? The developer took out many features that existed in the original version that we had nearly twenty years ago. This is a reskin of an 18 year old game with fewer features than the original.

I would have rated the original version of this game much higher, as back in 2004 when it was first released this was a pretty entertaining little title. However, the reality is that it's now 2022 and the developer has not made any real progress toward new features or new ideas and in fact they have removed more features than they've added. The fact that it's also a super low-effort reskin of the dev's own previous work is even more insulting.

Don't bother.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

thirstyman

If you played kasumi rebirth, this is just a reskin. Just old feels and a bunch of disappointment. No fun, sadly. What really is absurd is that the developer took a lot of time to make a sub pr product, with no new options with the girl(s), no new interactions, nothing. Having 3 of them is also pointless because, again, it's just a re-skin. Their response doesn't change, none of them is any different from a custom suit kasumi.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

GuraSenpai

Nostalgia! I remember playing the old flash game of this. It's simple and easy to play. No huge story telling, literally just you and the character in front of you. The game is playable with one hand ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Pretty good amount of customization for the menu and character. The character customization isn't the worst, but it is plenty enough with you being able to change what language she speaks (English, Japanese, or both), the color of their skin/eyes/assets, character features like moles, hair, etc., and even voice lines. You can also upload your own custom background which is a nice additional feature. Sadly, you are not able to change the character's body type, so you are just stuck with 3 girls with all athletic body types. A variety of body types would have been nice. It also doesn't have adjustable sliders for assets, so you're also stuck with one size. The animation reminds me of 2007-2008 flash games, but it is a flash engine so I don't expect much. I still appreciate the game as it is, and it always brings me joy to see point-and-click flash games like these are still being produced today.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

controversial_op

An old classic remade with customization, what more could we ask for.

There are 3 girls who you can customize. Sex settings are the same as the old one, dont think there is anything new there, which is my only complaint.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

mrjohndoelawlz

Hard version has now been released. I expected disappointment and I found it.

It is in almost every single way a rehash of Kasumi Rebirth from the sounds to the animations to the general art to the sex positions to the... you get the point. This isn't exactly a secret but there was hope that the hard version would maybe add to the foundation with new positions or mechanics or... anything really. But no, it's literally what has already been done in 2015.

There is no reason that it has taken a year to get this game to the same state as Kasumi Rebith when almost everything about this game has been directly ripped right out of it.

Is what's here good? It's decent in a "this has already been done by the same person 5 years ago" kind of way. In the future maybe this game will be worth your time but as of right now, you may as well just play the original (which has the benefit of being uncensored unlike this game).