VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Touch the Soul [v0.3] [PPC studio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

OhTheLove

I am huge fan of Supernatural settings so when I saw Kira (the Goth Babe) who I thought was a vampire, I immediately wanted to play this; and despite it taking a different route from what I expected, I am glad to say I am here for the ride.

The setting is interesting and I love the character designs so I am looking forward to how the story plays out. I also love that the MC is a bit of a trouble maker and actually has backbone which provides a lot of room for interesting interactions.

Pros:
    -Beautiful characters - I love the character designs especially of Yulia (looking forward to digging into her character development and finding out her motivations), Sarah (she is annoying but these routes are usually my favourite, making them fall for the MC is that much more enjoyable) and Kira (I have a weakness for raven hair and pale skin).
    -Interesting Setting - Looking forward to how the story will unfold about a simple teenager waging chasing down a man/woman that has the power of brain washing.
    -Good Animations - This is their first game and I must say I am impressed with what they are already capable of doing.

Cons:
    -The English is rough but the DEVs already apologized for this since they are not native english speakers (hopefully this will be revisited when they VN gets a lot more backing so people can finally shut up about this). But it's not difficult to get what the are talking about most of the time.
    - I've seen people complain about the main character's design so you might have issues with this but I personally like his design because it fits the fact that he is just someone who happened to appear in the right place at the right time and got involved in this mess. Not all MCs have to have a Chad appearance, with good writing his character can quite easily achieve the desired results in my opinion though I can see where people are coming from.

All in all I had great time and will be keeping an eye on this. For a first game this looks epic, I just hope the DEVs make a proper plan when it comes to the fetishes they choose to include in this, leaving too much to the public can bring it's own kind of chaos.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

The D0n

Main Character looks like he came from a long line of inbreeding Hobbits.

While the female renders are great the entire aesthetic of the game are ruined by this manlet being front and center in 3rd person.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4483531

Story is meh the MC is just weird looking why do game creators always do this make awesome looking female renders and the male renders are awful. I mean MC either looks like a 12 year old, a 80 year old, or so ugly that he couldnt get laid in a monkey whore house with a fistful of bananas. If you take the top adult VNs the MC atleast looks like they could atleast get a hot woman.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

jdox09

Renders are pretty good + animations;
    the story is OK, but I think I have played something very similar but cannot remember the title;
    characters are a cliche;
    MC looks like a child, an adult and an elderly at the same time for some reason;
    the writing is way off - I could understand barely half of it
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Before I Forget

The quality of the renders and animations is good actually but the story so far is a whole other thing. Right now I'm struggling to see what's going on.

Renders:
    High quality work.

Animation:
    Also of great quality.

Story:

The text was bad, so bad I had to swap it out. The capitalization of every letter irked me, felt like it was done by a schizophrenic. The main character is unattractive to be, a real eye sore. He looks like Michael Jackson, in all honesty. It was hard not to laugh while looking at him, it's like this child like face on a young adult's body. And to top it off her has a grayish looking head of hair. I can't tell of he's in high school or college but it also appears that he has a drinking problem. Not a whole of excitement about what I've seen. There's supernatural stuff, the MC can see someone's past by touching them, which is already like opening up a can of worms. There seems to be a power struggle between these strange characters Kira and Idza, and that's about it.

Characters:
    No one looks appealing, I would like it if Max was the main character instead. There isn't any blown away beauties. You have cliché step sisters, one is nice and of course the other one hates you.

Dialogue:
    Poor

Overall, I'm gonna have to skip this.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Primal228328

Hello everyone, I went through your game, and I really liked it, sorry, I can’t support you at the moment, but I’ll tell you that this is a brilliant game, I especially liked it, that there is a Russian language, I really look forward to continuing, add more female domination (face sitting, cunnilingus) and will be generally perfect.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Alteni

My Reaction for this game : Very promising

★ Gameplay : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Story : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Spelling : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ renders : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Animations: ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Potential : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Overall : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Girls physique : ✭✭✭✭✰
    ★ Graphic : ✭✭✭✭✭
    ★ Creativity :✭✭✭✭✰

Note :
    Definitely u should try it, this game will be more interesting in future updates.

◉ All the best to the developer .
  8. 5.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

This game is super high quality and has a very intriguing premise. I'm surprised it looks so good, especially for an initial release. The visuals are what make this game. The shot composition, the animations and the renders, they all looks great.

We've seen a similar premise multiple times but it seems like this one has an interesting twist. Being an initial release, there isn't enough content to judge the VN, but it looks like it'll be interesting going forward. I'll definitely keep an eye on this VN.