EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1795147_PromotionFinal.jpg

Overview:
Goal in life can be lost in just one evening. You can also find one just the same. Will Amon become a puppet in the hands of gods, or does he have a different destiny ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-07-12
Release Date: 2022-07-11
Developer: PPC Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

0.gif 1000.gif 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png Scene9_4_4.png Scene2_6.png scene8_1b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Well previews looks good. overview doesn't say much but still interesting

Yea mc look is kind of different but not bad. gonna give it a try. looks good

Reactions: Boobs Lover

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Damn! The girls look hot and beautiful :D The renders look good as well

Good Luck dev (y)

Reactions: Jxorgx

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
We don’t plan to make it too vanilla and stretched, so we count on your reviews and feedbacks.
Treat this subject carefully. I don't know how good an idea it is to not be clear about what fetishes you want to include in your game, waiting for people to suggest.

There will literally be people asking you for everything. From people asking to be able to have a moderately vanilla playthrough to people asking for the most extreme and 'controversial' fetishes.

Taking into account the romance and corruption tags here, the most 'logical' thing in my opinion would be to keep the romance paths vanilla (although there may be some variation) and the less vanilla fetishes in the corruption paths. And I mention some variation because there are bound to be vanilla people who are a bit kinky and people who like corruption but not so kinky.

Anyway, Incest+Romance catches my eye, so I'll see if I can find some of that around here. Good luck with your project!

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I would recommend SubscribeStar if you plan on going the incest route since Patreon doesn't allow incest. It would be easier for you to write a story with incest in mind without censoring it.

Reactions: MythMackay

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm going to sound kind of harsh here, but I prefer a grown-up adult male MC rather than another a 'just turned' 18 y/o brat returning home wanting to bang his Mom.
The story contains fetishes like Corruption, Male Domination, MILF, Incest... so, IMHO my advice would be adding an out-and-out villain MC. "Evil vs Evil" make for good stories. :devilish:

*edited*

Dude looks like a teenager "touching his soul" in the meantime. lol

Last edited:

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
This looks interesting. As this is your guys' first game, keep this in mind, can't please everyone. Take a vote on a group of fetishes and the highest wins.

Reactions: m3jez
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes