Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The renders are really good and the animations are as well but I don't understand why instant text speed is disabled? is it just to irritate people? Also there is no way to skip through the sex animations you have to sit and watch them loop for a bit, I thought my game had froze at first.

The engrish isn't the worst I've read but it's still pretty bad the story is at least pretty different though. I can't take the MC seriously at all he is supposed to be just starting college but he looks about 12 years old.

I really don't understand why you would choose that model for the MC at all. The picture of him in the banner makes him look like a child wearing his dad's suit. The worst part is it isn't first person perspective for the renders so you constantly have to look at the stunted little manlet all the time.

I get it had to happen for the story but it annoyed me how you couldn't turn down the ugly girl with the face tattoos, you also ruined all suspense when you showed that she was trying to seduce the MC to gain his "trust" I guess she is going to be unavoidable for the rest of the story.

I don't understand why it has the femdom tag and male dom tags considering there isn't really any of that content yet. If anyone is wondering it is the usual bitchy older sister trope but you seem have a choice of a femdom path or a male dom path though how the fucking stunted goblin of an MC can dom anything I don't really know.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
We don’t plan to make it too vanilla and stretched, so we count on your reviews and feedbacks. Also English is not our first language, so we would love some feedback on text
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well maybe I'm wrong but as I understand, the content of the game will depend on what generates more interest? depending on the feedback and overview is not a good method, everyone will want to see different things and not everyone has the same interests. (I've already seen other games that did the same thing and it didn't work out :HideThePain: )

Is this baby face the Mc?with that face and body I don't think the maledom tag is the mc doing it :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Touch the Soul [v0.1] [PPC studio] crunched

Original Size Win: ~1 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 120 MB - TouchTheSoul-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 86 MB - TouchTheSoul-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.12v2 (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Looks pretty good. I'm curious about how this story's going to go, seeing as there's the superpower and paranormal tags. Also, I love me some corruption and big asses. This game has a lot of stuff that I like on the surface so I can't wait to play and see how it all is in game.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
It looks very interesting! The renders are amazing but....I think 99% of devs have a incredible fetiche with weird/not good looking MC's (at least the ones I'm playing). Well, there’s no accounting for taste.

Reactions: The D0n
Jun 25, 2021
This game is super high quality and has a very intriguing premise. I'm surprised it looks so good, especially for an initial release.

We've seen a similar premise multiple times but it seems like this one has an interesting twist. Being an initial release, there isn't enough content to judge the VN, but it looks like it'll be interesting going forward. I'll definitely keep an eye on this VN.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes