Unity - Completed - Touching a Sleeping Married Woman ~Yayoi~ [v1.2] [HIGHLEG.PEACH]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Shroud1

The game mechanics took some getting used too at first but was worth it. Anyone with a liking to this kind of genre will most likely enjoy themselves as I know I did. Although, with the amount of content in the game currently, you could get 2-3 hours of fun out of it, most likely more because I often find myself coming back to play every so often.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 5/10
    Imagery: 7/10
    Gameplay: 4/10
    Kinks: 8/10
    Overall: 6/10

Crafting the perfect MILF to awkwardly fuck while she sleeps.

You are a sneaky perverted neighborhood guy creeping on his next door foreign MILF, to your lucky break she has passed out from the oppressive heat on a hot Japanese summer day. Best to get in there and make the most of the situation. (aka: Fuck the MILF)

The gameplay is a bit, well, a lot not great, controls are pretty messy and the screen is everywhere, but you can mess with a lot of sliders to turn the default MILF into a blue skinned alien, the typical blond bimbo, or even a tanned goddess granny ready for breeding. I think I ended up spending more time in the character creation mode than I did in the actual game.

After making the MILF of your dreams, you can play the story to strip, molest, and pound the slumbering lady every which way. Eventually she will wake up, but she must have been quite horny, as she accepts your cock and lets you have your way with her. (aka: she opens her eyes and instead of light breathing she's heavy panting)

The controls do suck, like, more than the MILF does. But if you are a fan of the sleeping sex, MILFs, and thicc women you'll be in for a treat.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

DEATHrocket777

Short and sweet with just a few technical hickups here and there. Couple points where I had body parts just disappear at random, and the grabbing/pinching/penetrating/attaching of accessories isn't super accurate, but she's fine as hell and a big sweaty dripping mess. If you really get her going, you can even make her lactate by playing with her nipples. If you are an enjoyer of milves, it's not bad.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

nalgonas4ever

This is my first time in one of this type of games, I think this would be better on vr, but it worked well with the mouse, the voice work is good enough, even if the looping of sounds can get a bit old, but it's ok. Maybe a more fleshed out story and development could improve the experience, but in the end I like it well enough for what it is.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

singed33

I thought I had seen it all. But no, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the QWOP of Hentai games: Touching a Sleeping Married Woman.

The game has a very strong premise, which is -> excellent art style.

Unfortunately it broke its own neck by going 2.5D with the world's most awful camera and motion controls.

Tooling is interesting but hard to decipher what does what.
    When you whip your dick out, for some reason you still use tools from the wheel which makes it near impossible to properly navigate and achieve what you actually want.

The camera NEVER shows what you want to see and have a retarded and arbitrary zoom out limit. Panning does almost nothing. Sometimes, it doesn't detect that you released LButton and it does the weirdest shit. In a nutshell the camera system is awful.

Can hardly tell if dick is ever erect, can almost never put it in.

Good voice acting. Hot character. Customizable.

Everything else? Straight up dogshit. It's a premature release. Great ambitions which came crashing down. Awful execution. I've never been so fucking furious while playing a shitty sex game before. Lost my boner 17 times and I was on and about to fucking smash both my keyboard and mouse from how rage-inducing this retarded shit game was to control.

0/10, rest in piss, and never ever again!!!!!
  6. 2.00 star(s)

anon280

v1.1

• nice bit of immersion - but paper thin plot
    • can customise milf's skin and clothing colour and your own penis shape, size and colour
    • touch feature barely interactive - the hand and tongue/mouth interact very wonky making the experience tacky
      • there's a lot of touch functions but they all behave the same because of how poorly designed they are
    • controls on a whole are wonky esp the fucking
    • very comical levels of speed increase
    • each pose allows you to move her a in an alternate pose
    • not many poses, just 5 i think
    • the art is nice, a mix of live2d and low poly 3d
      • and you can further had effects like blur and vignette
    • same moans on repeat - it's always good to have but not so little of the same sound
    • can make her cum although the orgasm and lactation effects look poorly animated
    • she will sweat as you continue to arouse her as well as show signs of being more horny
    • removable clothes barely animated
  7. 2.00 star(s)

czarred

While the art is decent, controls are relatively wonky, and the game itself is surprisingly limited in scope.

It could be afforded a middling score, but honestly there are better games out there. You'll see all there is to see after around 20-30 minutes of gameplay.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

teddriver

It's okay...it's like they wanted to do a lot of things with this game but just couldn't. The camera is pretty bad, The auto-thrust animation just zooms in the camera where ever you're looking so it just looks terrible and requires you to have the eye control enabled most of the time. The only real positive thing I have for the game is that there is a small customization system so you can make a big, tiddy, dark skin housewife.