Seeking "Touching" style games where you touch guys/futas

7th7th

Jan 27, 2021
Basically what it says in the title; looking for any games like The Dog Princess or Princess Harem, where you can touch ppl/ get them off/fuck 'em, except you can touch dudes and/or futa characters- basically anyone with a dick XP

I've found some in the past, I'll post the ones I've seen so far (can't post links yet, but I'll say where I found them, so you can get there with a quick search), but I'd love to hear about any that you've seen that have somehow escaped my gaze!

Rack/Rack 2 - Downloadable here on f95 - Furry, no plot, pretty much purely just touching all up on furries of any and all genders, with a lot of BDSM elements in there too
Monstermind - itchio and archived on Flashpoint - 70% really cool puzzle game, 30% touching pokemon til they cum. you can choose all the character's genders too! total freedom! sorta
Tay Ferret's Pokemon Amie - here on f95 - pokemon again, basically what it says on the tin
The Imperial Gatekeeper - here on f95 - papers, please but with touching, its pretty limited on what you can do but you technically can touch guys so...
Sexy Mad Science - furaffinity - furry, similar to rack/rack 2 but (slightly) more of a story and more limitations. still fun!
Heiwachan's flash games - h-flash i think - veeeeeeery limited, but you take what you can get in this world
Camp Buddy - think its on f95 - 99% a vn, another -very- limited touching minigame before some of the h-scenes
Shota x Monster L2D - found on hentaibedta i think? - mostly just a vn, but there's sort of a touching element at the end of each "date." quick but fun
Touch & Tease Vol. 1 & 2 - archived on Flashpoint - limited but fun old flash game, one of the only ive found where you can touch fully adult men! wild!

That's all I got! Absolutely desperate for some hands-on action with some penis-havers, would love some pointers!!!

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
Nice list a lot of games i didn't know about.Creambee games has interactive games with futa options.Here's my folder you can also find them on this site

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Unfortunately a lot of the ones I know of are [Flash] ones that, you know, is no longer supported. *Damn you Google!*
But I found 'working' links for them on another site .. adding what links I can find.
Metal Gear Sold X: Hard Snake. ---
Final Fantasy X: Wakka's Solo. ---
Sepe's Cumshot.
Tekken Miguel Caballero Rojo. ---
^_
This one's my most favorite of all the CDG "Touching" games_^
Final Fantasy Xlll: Servicing Snow. ---
Resident Evil: Chris' Capture. ---

Fap Burd. ---
Ringtail Experiment.
Palacius.
Sleeping Girl.
BedPlay.
Soccer Fucker Hunter.

All the above are found on ComDotGame --> but found links for them in a different site.
These next two I think are done by the same artist because the guy you're "Touching" is the same model.
Make Him Cum (Ep:1). --->
The Man Whore. ---> <--- My most favorite of the 2.
Manful: The Teacher ---
Manful: Oil Rig ---

Night Attack ---
Manful: The Bodybuilder ---
Jerk Off Bobby ---
Manful: The Ice Carver ---
GTAX: Nico's Solo ---
Manful: The Biker ---
Manful: Starship Captain ---
Gay Dick 7 ---
Gay Dick 6 ---
Gay Dick 5 ---
Jerk Off Nick ---
3D Virtual Gay 4 ---
Sleep Wuffn ---
Manful: The Savage Warrior ---
Jerk Off Daniel ---
Gay Dick 8 ---
Manful: The Boxer ---
Gay Dick 4 ---
Gay Sex Game 9 ---
Jerk Off Michael ---
Gay Dick 2 ---
Sex Dick Game 10 ---
Gay Dick 9 ---
Gay Sex Game 6 ---
A Desire Boy ---
Gay Sex Game 4 ---
Gay Sex Game 1 ---
Manful: The Service Clerk ---
Ugh... there's too many to mention.. so, instead, I'll just give the link -- the name is in the link anyways :)

Thank you - I had a lot of fun making this list for you, revisiting old haunting grounds, touching and jerking off a lot of Toon and 3D cocks :p LOL :D and even discovered a new ones I hadn't seen nor played before :)
Hope you have a whole day of fun :)
PS: There were a few more that I didn't add the links for because it appeared they didn't work.

Last edited:

7th7th

Jan 27, 2021
Unfortunately a lot of the ones I know of are [Flash] ones that, you know, is no longer supported. *Damn you Google!*
But I found 'working' links for them on another site .. adding what links I can find.
Metal Gear Sold X: Hard Snake. ---
Final Fantasy X: Wakka's Solo. ---
Sepe's Cumshot.
Tekken Miguel Caballero Rojo. ---
^_
This one's my most favorite of all the CDG "Touching" games_^
Final Fantasy Xlll: Servicing Snow. ---
Resident Evil: Chris' Capture. ---

Fap Burd. ---
Ringtail Experiment.
Palacius.
Sleeping Girl.
BedPlay.
Soccer Fucker Hunter.

All the above are found on ComDotGame --> but found links for them in a different site.
These next two I think are done by the same artist because the guy you're "Touching" is the same model.
Make Him Cum (Ep:1). --->
The Man Whore. ---> <--- My most favorite of the 2.
Manful: The Teacher ---
Manful: Oil Rig ---

Night Attack ---
Manful: The Bodybuilder ---
Jerk Off Bobby ---
Manful: The Ice Carver ---
GTAX: Nico's Solo ---
Manful: The Biker ---
Manful: Starship Captain ---
Gay Dick 7 ---
Gay Dick 6 ---
Gay Dick 5 ---
Jerk Off Nick ---
3D Virtual Gay 4 ---
Sleep Wuffn ---
Manful: The Savage Warrior ---
Jerk Off Daniel ---
Gay Dick 8 ---
Manful: The Boxer ---
Gay Dick 4 ---
Gay Sex Game 9 ---
Jerk Off Michael ---
Gay Dick 2 ---
Sex Dick Game 10 ---
Gay Dick 9 ---
Gay Sex Game 6 ---
A Desire Boy ---
Gay Sex Game 4 ---
Gay Sex Game 1 ---
Manful: The Service Clerk ---
Ugh... there's too many to mention.. so, instead, I'll just give the link -- the name is in the link anyways :)

Thank you - I had a lot of fun making this list for you, revisiting old haunting grounds, touching and jerking off a lot of Toon and 3D cocks :p LOL :D and even discovered a new ones I hadn't seen nor played before :)
Hope you have a whole day of fun :)
PS: There were a few more that I didn't add the links for because it appeared they didn't work.
Hot damn my dude! Amazing list, I had no idea there were such riches from the flash days... my jaw's on the floor (for many reasons ;3c )! Can't wait to dig into all of these, thank you so much! May the gayest of gods grace your dreams with the most gorgeous of cocks, my friend XDDD

• Red Heart
Reactions: FartingRainbows

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Hot damn my dude! Amazing list, I had no idea there were such riches from the flash days... my jaw's on the floor (for many reasons ;3c )! Can't wait to dig into all of these, thank you so much! May the gayest of gods grace your dreams with the most gorgeous of cocks, my friend XDDD
No wucking forries, mate. Like I said, and I'll say it again with extra notes, that.. I had a lot of fun making that list for you (and for myself because I bookmarked it :D ).. not only did I find another site that has most of the games I have in my favorites list in CDG, but I found them to still work. Unfortunately with CDG, they seems they let their site go to the shithouse - most of the games are [Flash], but I noticed the other site has transferred them to Html.
The other pleasure I got is, I found many more that even I didn't know existed, like, jerk off that black guys... previously I only knew of just white guys.
And lastly, another pleasure I got was I found a lot of the Manful ones which I thought had disappeared from the internet nearly 10 years ago, and I know there's more of them, so i hope to find them - for many years I searched and searched, but not knowing who made them I just couldn't find them.
Anyway, I know you're gonna have a LOT of fun for many hours, possibly days, because, if you're like me, you're gonna wanna replay many of them over and over again because there's a lot in there you'll fap to :D
I'm just happy that I could be of services to the both of us and make a list so BIG - to date that's my biggest list I've ever done in F95 :)
Hava good day / night / both :D