Seeking Touhou doujin fanatic here...

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Hey guys, just recently i was on a Touhou doujin spree, reading countless h mangas on Nhentai and whatnot and i've also played
all 3 chapters for 7-8 hours non stop, that i've downloaded from here. Sad to say the game ended with a cliffhanger, but overall was a good game. My question is, do you guys know or can recommend me any english translated Touhou doujin games? I don't really care about what type of the game could be rpg, visual novel etc, you name it. I'm down for all.

Sorry if this may sound lazy or whatnot. It's just that majority of Touhou doujin games is raw, and i remember vaguely, about a couple months ago there were a Touhou doujin RPG game, though it was raw of course.
Thanks

Nr_40

Jan 23, 2021
Probably very late reply but I found those games on vgperson's site here. Namely Touhou Mother, Return of Touhou Mother and Touhou-A-Live.

PT.

Jul 28, 2021
Probably very late reply but I found those games on vgperson's site here. Namely Touhou Mother, Return of Touhou Mother and Touhou-A-Live.
Is it safe? I downloaded and scan 3 all game by VirusTool and it show risking of virus.