VN Others Completed Touhou Kenchinroku ~Record of Penis Viewing~ [Final] [Circle Eden]

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
I'll follow it up with the threads later, or alternatively, I'l just put my copy of Kenchinroku 2 and 3 in a mega file and put it here, can't let this classic game go to waste.

just another sidenote, it can be downloaded in nyaa torrents, this game still lives on baby

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
just a guess, maybe the sequel are removed because of characters like satori and/or flan being in the game. i think theres been some cases where games from this site got removed because of reason like those. though since this one has chen i cant say for sure. maybe the mods just forgot this exists or something like that

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
meisterdude - "I'l just put my copy of Kenchinroku 2 and 3 in a mega file and put it here"
Please do - this game needs new download links anyways.

Cheers

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
I'll post the two torrents i have directly that work - for kenchinroku 2-3. Don't know what to really do with the files, and don't have the desire to make a whole ass page for two and three.
Well now someone picked up initiative while I was away, well done. I'll download it too since all I had was the contents already, pretty stupid of me to delete the ZIP files back then.

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
just a guess, maybe the sequel are removed because of characters like satori and/or flan being in the game. i think theres been some cases where games from this site got removed because of reason like those. though since this one has chen i cant say for sure. maybe the mods just forgot this exists or something like that
Interesting guess if thats the case, kinda reminds me of the situation in Nhentai, they said they had to move some shit or something like that to avoid the law, even if its just drawings.

Its kinda fucked how they yell pedophile when a man gets it on with a small girl (existing or non existing) but they call it "hot" when an older girl gets it on with a small boy. smh society.

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
Interesting guess if thats the case, kinda reminds me of the situation in Nhentai, they said they had to move some shit or something like that to avoid the law, even if its just drawings.

Its kinda fucked how they yell pedophile when a man gets it on with a small girl (existing or non existing) but they call it "hot" when an older girl gets it on with a small boy. smh society.
What about when old people fuck? why do people think it's funnny when the elderly just wanna have a good time and rock their fragile hips back and forth?

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
What about when old people fuck? why do people think it's funnny when the elderly just wanna have a good time and rock their fragile hips back and forth?
I kinda admit, thats gross and hilarious at the same time. but thats acceptable as long as there's consent. nothing wrong with gramp's flaccid cock going in grandma's saggy pussy.

charlietehhorse

Jun 18, 2019
I am able to play the game fine for a while after the intro, but after a certain point, this happens

Screenshot (165587).png

I have restarted the game multiple times, and this always seems to happen at this specific part for some reason...
Not sure if it's me doing something wrong, or a compatability issue with my operating system. My OS is windows 10 version 1803.
(I'm well aware of Microsoft's affinity for breaking compatability and what an utter mess windows 10 is in general, but for the time being, it's what I am stuck with.)

Reactions: Mattlau04
D

Deleted member 1435905

I am able to play the game fine for a while after the intro, but after a certain point, this happens

View attachment 532996

I have restarted the game multiple times, and this always seems to happen at this specific part for some reason...
Not sure if it's me doing something wrong, or a compatability issue with my operating system. My OS is windows 10 version 1803.
(I'm well aware of Microsoft's affinity for breaking compatability and what an utter mess windows 10 is in general, but for the time being, it's what I am stuck with.)
If you're still stuck, you have to run the game with a Japanese Locale emulator or switch your computer's langauge to Japanese. That resolves the issue.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

View attachment 532996

If you're still stuck, you have to run the game with a Japanese Locale emulator or switch your computer's langauge to Japanese. That resolves the issue.
Just as Ethereee said - and you might have to install the Japanese language pack also!
Looks like you are missing the required "characters" required to play many Japanese games.

Cheers

charlietehhorse

Jun 18, 2019
Just as Ethereee said - and you might have to install the Japanese language pack also!
Looks like you are missing the required "characters" required to play many Japanese games.

Cheers

I did some looking around, and it turned out that I had derped and accidently switched the wrong region setting, I had forgotten to go into administrative language settings.

i changed the right one this time and installed the language pack as you suggested.

It's fixed now, and i have played through the entire trilogy with no issues.

meisterdude

Jun 16, 2018
I've always wondered, has anyone on his social media accounts bothered to ask him/her in some sort of message or forum if they still have plans to pick up again on this VN series? He/She still does doujins about Yukari and the others though...

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
So i guess we're not getting the remainder two games here? Damn

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Fellas, the Kenchinroku series has a chance to get picked up again. This was from a Diisuke doujin that was translated and released yesterday. I just hope this is the continuation from the series. View attachment 622959
Thats an awesome news! i legit didnt know that Diisuke did the art for this game. With how much they improves, it would be awesome to see if they made another Kenchiroku!

Reactions: meisterdude
D

Deleted member 154834

Anyone got a full gallery save? Asking cause it feels like there should be more content compared to what I have unlocked so far.

blarfdu

Aug 28, 2017
I don't know if this is a suitable thread for this, but can someone tell me how to unlock Marisa's secret scene in the second game. I am sorry in advance if my question isn't allowed here.