3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
I tried to google search cheats before I asked my question here, but I didn't find any. And I don't know how to find the ones that are available directly in the game.

I only find some secrets here:
Those were the types of cheats I was talking about. The ring item makes the game easier by far. Realize that Alicesoft is known for making their H games difficult on purpose. It is part of what makes them fun. This is one where they actually give you a tool to make life easier.

The happiness ring is basically a 10X gold boost.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Geez i'm surprised a game from the 90's got a download link after all these years.

Regarding about the Guide, try searching it with the japanese name

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
Ah, that was a long ordeal I went through in a short time. I liked the look of the game, looked stuff up to see if I'd actually be into it. Got over the fact there's little H content and it's hard to get - all good still looks fun. Got my motivation up to grind through an old game with pixel graphics (nothing against them, but it does take some willpower) and then as I get ready to download I notice the one thing that broke my willpower...

Censorship: Yes.

Now that's just one step too far, I don't want my pixels to be pixilated. No chance.

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Here is a perfect save (all CG, saved just before end events, max stats). The file goes in the same folder as the executable and will overwrite the save in slot 8.

As luck would have it, I played through all these old AliceSoft games back in July. So I had this ready to go.

Sep 4, 2017
Those were the types of cheats I was talking about. The ring item makes the game easier by far. Realize that Alicesoft is known for making their H games difficult on purpose. It is part of what makes them fun. This is one where they actually give you a tool to make life easier.

The happiness ring is basically a 10X gold boost.
I can't get the ring to show up. The wiki says "Do the "Access Config" option and select "No" two more times. (You will know you are on the right track if a new menu item "Key Config" appears. When this happens, you only need to do "Access Config" one more time.)". But for some reasons, the "Key Config" is already there before I did it. It also says to go to the certain spot at first floor of the labyrinth, face left and press enter. I know what button to press to "walk left", but I don't know how to "face left". And no matter in which direction I am facing or where I am standing, that damn ring doesn't show up.

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
So, I think I've found what the problem for finding cheats to this game is: a game called Toushin Toshi was released for the 3DS in 2014, so searching cheats for the REAL Toushin Toshi just kinda gets it brushed aside, no results. Everything I saw was for the 2014 3DS game with the same name. Might even be a sequel/remake.

eard

Apr 23, 2018
Here is a perfect save (all CG, saved just before end events, max stats). The file goes in the same folder as the executable and will overwrite the save in slot 8.

As luck would have it, I played through all these old AliceSoft games back in July. So I had this ready to go.
Where is the executable

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
Where is the executable
Download one of the files from the first post in this topic and unpack it. The executable is system39.exe. The save file goes in the same directory as this executable file.

vequest

Dec 19, 2017
that took longer then it should of to beat... also thanks for uploading this game it was fun

(rip learning about the ring after confronting the king...)

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
So, to my best understanding, the reason we can't get the "Happiness Ring" seems to be caused by the hidden counter that enables it to begin with. The wiki states that the counter is saved to your game folder, (Which I think means the folder the game is in, I really HOPE it doesn't mean that a floating counter is made in your computer outside of the folder the game is in without your consent), so if you go over the proper amount, you can never get the ring, which seems to mean such on ANY save file. And while I failed to actually remember if the option that is supposed to show up after doing the necessary action 3 times was there from the very start, it seemed to be for other people. To me, this says one thing: whoever uploaded the game folder had already gone into the options menu and selected "No" to deactivating enemy animations at least three times, probably more. If it was only 3, then when starting from the download, then you would need to do the thing EXACTLY 1 time, no more, no less. It could have also been done 4 times (possibly to get the happiness ring for the person who uploaded it originally), or potentially MORE than 4 times, which permanently locks anyone using this sites available downloads out of EVER getting that item.

Note: When I say the original uploader, I don't necessarily mean the person who uploaded the game for this site, for all I know, that person downloaded the game from the net too, so I can't make any suggestions on that front. I don't actually know how many times the files might have basically hot-potatoed before reaching the audience of f95zone.
I could also be wrong about literally all of this, and it might be some kind of issue with the English translation or something (Saw that "suggested" in the comments on that wiki page).

Edit: Just downloaded the game again for a fresh folder, and unless the idea that the game makes a floating counter just SOMEWHERE in your computer is correct (I really hope not), you very much cannot get the happiness ring...well, MAYBE if your OS is windows 7, I saw that on the wiki (in the comments, one person was able to get the thing to work on windows 7, but not 10. That might have been caused by how they got the game, but I have literally no way of knowing).

Last edited:

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
So, to my best understanding, the reason we can't get the "Happiness Ring" seems to be caused by the hidden counter that enables it to begin with. The wiki states that the counter is saved to your game folder, (Which I think means the folder the game is in, I really HOPE it doesn't mean that a floating counter is made in your computer outside of the folder the game is in without your consent), so if you go over the proper amount, you can never get the ring, which seems to mean such on ANY save file. And while I failed to actually remember if the option that is supposed to show up after doing the necessary action 3 times was there from the very start, it seemed to be for other people. To me, this says one thing: whoever uploaded the game folder had already gone into the options menu and selected "No" to deactivating enemy animations at least three times, probably more. If it was only 3, then when starting from the download, then you would need to do the thing EXACTLY 1 time, no more, no less. It could have also been done 4 times (possibly to get the happiness ring for the person who uploaded it originally), or potentially MORE than 4 times, which permanently locks anyone using this sites available downloads out of EVER getting that item.

Note: When I say the original uploader, I don't necessarily mean the person who uploaded the game for this site, for all I know, that person downloaded the game from the net too, so I can't make any suggestions on that front. I don't actually know how many times the files might have basically hot-potatoed before reaching the audience of f95zone.
I could also be wrong about literally all of this, and it might be some kind of issue with the English translation or something (Saw that "suggested" in the comments on that wiki page).

Edit: Just downloaded the game again for a fresh folder, and unless the idea that the game makes a floating counter just SOMEWHERE in your computer is correct (I really hope not), you very much cannot get the happiness ring...well, MAYBE if your OS is windows 7, I saw that on the wiki (in the comments, one person was able to get the thing to work on windows 7, but not 10. That might have been caused by how they got the game, but I have literally no way of knowing).
The "Happiness Ring" can definitely be obtained.

Once you're able to enter the dungeon:
- Go to "Camp"
- Go to "Options" -> "Access Settings -> "NO" as many times as needed to make the menu "Map Settings" appear (it's mistaken as "Key Settings" in the wiki).
- Go to "Options" -> "Access Settings -> "NO" one last time.
- Enter the dungeon and go to the location shown in the wiki
- Press the left arrow key and then the enter key.
- If a message saying you found the ring doesn't appear, repeat the previous step.

I've made a video showing how to get it:

If "Map Settings" never appears, the counter in your save file has already exceeded the desired value... you won't be able to get the ring as a result unless you have a non-messed-up older save file or start a new game. Save files are indeedly located in the game directory, they have the ".ASD" extension and they're named like this: TOUSHINSA.ASD (1st slot), TOUSHINSB.ASD (2nd slot) and so on.

In the video I'm using Win10 and the release shared here. Our release is clean, but doesn't include the and installing it is highly recommended to fix many issues. In fact, if you have it installed you won't need to press the left arrow key more than once to get the ring, since it does fix a bug where items hidden in walls weren't properly handled.
Installing it is easy enough, tho.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote