Others - Completed - Tower of Megami Descents [v1.0.0] [SiGMAGURO]

1. 3.00 star(s)

kadeko

its always a breath of fresh air to see a non-RPGM game.

enter tower megami descents, its a game you may know from arcades, where you have to stack blocks without them falling over. the physics is somewhat forgiving, you can build a crooked tower but...

however its a low-sex game, and the gameplay doesnt really justify the rewards. you have to grind for so long just to unlock another png.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Notr_

This game is not a game. It is gods test on how much patience he has allowed to seep into your feeble mortal body.

The minigame and coin mechanic must be the aggravating, frustrating, and annoying piece of shit I have ever seen. You play a tower stacking game with piece whose physics barely work, if you fail even once, no reward for you.

What is you reward if you pass the rng check? 2 coins, that you will gamble away to get a duplicate piece that you will want to shove into your skull.

The graphics are good but not enough to warrant playing this test of patience that will for sure put a new hole in your monitor.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

gdrocker

For a fun little half-hour time waster, it wasn't all too terrible. I did manage to collect all of the "bars" and unlock the three currently available goddesses megamis. The only seriously obnoxious part of the game was the gacha-style unlocking of the new respective "bars" you can form your tower out of, but I suppose between that and the promise of new megamis being released in the future, it does lend itself to a decent amount of replayability. But given that you don't get any sort of score bonus for unlocking the higher-tier "heads" or using only "bars" that match a certain theme, and for as monotonous as the gameplay loop is, three stars is the maximum I could possibly give it.

That being said, if you want to succeed at this game, there are a few tips that will be crucial for expediting the grind.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    So yeah. It's a fun, albeit incredibly simple game... a bit tedious at its absolute worst.
    If you enjoy the concept of giant women pleasuring themselves with mile-long dildoes—and who among us doesn't?—give it a shot.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

nekoinanut

this games art style and concept is really nice, but man theres 2 main issues i got before i can enjoy this simple game
    1) to get coins, you have to select an option which may or may not appear every 10 layers. i hate how unsatisfying it is that you get nothing if you fail before hand, at a minimum it should give like at least half coins, but really it should just give full coins after any fail
    2) there is some BS physics sometimes, even if i put a bar perfectly centered on the previous one, there might be a stupid chance that collision shenanigans causes a random disaster

i really wish i could give it a 3 stars at the least, but man this game is frustrating, like either these developers are cracked at stacking cylinders or they havent gotten proper playtesting...