2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
You seem to be in it to win it, you consider the game completed once you've unlocked everything.
Why, yes! That is indeed how games work—you play them, gain achievements, and unlock items for better progression.
It's also the statement that I was directly addressing, because the person I initially quoted stated that he "had played for 2 hours and didn't get anything", which implies they didn't know how to end their runs, or were expecting a lot more than this game offered.
Call me crazy, but I think the average person playing this is in it to jerk off.
Alright, Crazy. If you want to jerk off to the game CG, just's watch the trailer's last twenty seconds—anything worth seeing is there.
Better yet, if you're just in it for a quick fap, why even go through the tedium of a skill-testing game? Just fuck off back to Nhentai.
You're [...] getting pissy and shitty about it as such...
lol, wut?
My brother in Christ, it's a glorified mini-game. The fact that you think I'm getting "pissy and shitty" about it is honestly hilarious, when there are at least a half-dozen people in this thread who are begging for some kind of cheats to make the game easier.

I'm not even gonna read the rest of your post. There's no point. There's no merit to anything you've said, or are going to say.
People complaining about randomly disappearing blocks—actual legitimate concern, and I hope it gets resolved for them.
People complaining that they just click random shit and don't read the instructions—I have every right to sit here and laugh at you.

Reactions: hyde142 and flannan

Cbyorz

Mar 18, 2023
Why, yes! That is indeed how games work—you play them, gain achievements, and unlock items for better progression.
It's also the statement that I was directly addressing, because the person I initially quoted stated that he "had played for 2 hours and didn't get anything", which implies they didn't know how to end their runs, or were expecting a lot more than this game offered.

Alright, Crazy. If you want to jerk off to the game CG, just's watch the trailer's last twenty seconds—anything worth seeing is there.
Better yet, if you're just in it for a quick fap, why even go through the tedium of a skill-testing game? Just fuck off back to Nhentai.

lol, wut?
My brother in Christ, it's a glorified mini-game. The fact that you think I'm getting "pissy and shitty" about it is honestly hilarious, when there are at least a half-dozen people in this thread who are begging for some kind of cheats to make the game easier.

I'm not even gonna read the rest of your post. There's no point. There's no merit to anything you've said, or are going to say.
People complaining about randomly disappearing blocks—actual legitimate concern, and I hope it gets resolved for them.
People complaining that they just click random shit and don't read the instructions—I have every right to sit here and laugh at you.
how the mighty have fallen we now argue in hentai game comment sections

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes