RPGM Tower of Mistresses [v3.08] [Mirko]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ToukaTop.png

Overview:
You were forced to help in an experiment and got sent to a fantasy world plagued by demonesses.
Will you rise to the challenge and defeat them or be crushed and made into a slave.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-16
Release Date: 2022-05-18
Developer: Mirko
Censored: No
Version: 3.08
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Screenshot (145).png Screenshot (147).png Screenshot (148).png Screenshot (151).png Screenshot (150).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Yeah the dev seems MIA I think they're Russian and considering current events its not surprising.

On another note vote on my next translation here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: plumbum55555
Aug 27, 2020
With others pointing out references/ assets taken from other franchises, I'd like to add my own into the pile, the first one under the games screenshots is Kurumi (I think that was her name) from Date a Live, my OG goth yandere crush. Yes, I watched it on youtube and before I knew it, I was pirating when I was... 12? I think? Point is I was younger and it was shitty crops and espanol subs over english dub I believe. And that was how I got into harem anime, and ecchi. Thank you for listening to my shitty sad story. That girl manipulates "time" to create duplicates and do all kinds of other shit, it's basically, what if instead of harem protag being OP, he has to date all these girls who are actually like, alien angels or something, that will bring about the apocalypse if he doesn't show them something something fuck them to stop them from being sad or something. Idk, it was weird and also, his sister is also possessed by one of these things and yes you know where that goes.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
>broken English
>typing in asterisks when you could just narrate the action
>images stolen from other artists, seemingly without even cleaning up the background, let alone crediting
>putting all that on Patreon
This really just seems like a quarter-baked effort to cash in on Bo Wei and Coda's eternally delayed main game. Kinda sad, since Yumeko femdom lewds are actually a lot more rare than you'd think; even artists with pretty alright femdom just drew her in some NTR rapefest.

EDIT: Trying it out of morbid curiosity, is the map Kurumi's at royalty-free/one of the default ones? Because I swear I've seen a nearly identical layout in a different RPGM game.

Last edited: