RPGM Tower of Mistresses [v3.08] [Mirko]

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
can't believe they just plastered google images onto a paint spreadsheet lol.

Also, judging from the SCS was the theme of this game just red and black?
yes. Because japan doesn't enforce their black hair policy enough these days, the Russians are here to help -_-

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
As a novice gamedev currently working on my first project, I have to say that I was quite worried after reading most of the comments here.

While I'm still somewhat concerned, I got the whole point here when I downloaded and played the game.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
As a novice gamedev currently working on my first project, I have to say that I was quite worried after reading most of the comments here.

While I'm still somewhat concerned, I got the whole point here when I downloaded and played the game.
I think the problem with this was the art lifted from elsewhere, so you really have nothing to worry about.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
I think the problem with this was the art lifted from elsewhere, so you really have nothing to worry about.
Well, I have a strict policy of giving credits to every art and every script that I use. That said, my greatest concern is about "how bad it is to use Illusion assets to create scenes". I read in a lot of threads that it's a possible way to go for people who still struggles in characters/assets creation, and Koikatsu actually fits well the character style that I want.

Eventually I'd hire a designer, which is the most professional way to go, but for now I really can't afford it.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Well, I have a strict policy of giving credits to every art and every script that I use. That said, my greatest concern is about "how bad it is to use Illusion assets to create scenes". I read in a lot of threads that it's a possible way to go for people who still struggles in characters/assets creation, and Koikatsu actually fits well the character style that I want.

Eventually I'd hire a designer, which is the most professional way to go, but for now I really can't afford it.
Could be at least acceptable, so long as you're not earning profit from it. Making money from other artists' work without permission is sketchy in itself, but from what I can gather, Illusion doesn't allow using their assets for making profit.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
It is quite surprising actually that chinese guys don't go making bootlegs as usual and made a standalone quality projects. (¯ . ¯;)
Imperial neko-furry detected besmirching the people's glorious motherland - I shall purge you from f95 for the glory of Mao and 中国! :LOL:

Jokes aside, China does make a lot of quality products as well these days, and historically even more so, with them having been the ancient civilization that was arguably as influential over East Asia as Rome was over Europe. Almost every aspect of traditional Japanese culture for example, from writing (imported from Chinese Buddhist monks around the 5th century) to all kinds of kimonos and traditional garb, (mainly inspired by Tang dynasty hanfu) to architecture and even major religions and philosophies (like Buddhism and even some Daoist influences on Shintoism) is "copied" from China. Hell, even the West and Byzantium struggled for centuries to steal their silk and later porcelain-making techniques, so I always find it kinda fun that China wound up being recognized as "the place that makes cheap copies of everything", when literally for over 90% of history it was the rest of the world that constantly tried to steal China's secrets and copy its crafts... :unsure:

Anyway, sorry for the rant, and don't mistake this for me defending Koda's lazy ass - your joke just triggered my ancient Chinese history aficionado rage! :geek:

Last edited:

CallieTheCute

Foot Fetish Fanatic
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2022
This seems like one of my personal projects that I made 5 years ago when I was still a novice to rpg maker, just shoving random images from the internet that I liked in my game so I could fap to them with some context.

Reactions: Jonathan Y
Mar 28, 2022
With others pointing out references/ assets taken from other franchises, I'd like to add my own into the pile, the first one under the games screenshots is Kurumi (I think that was her name) from Date a Live, my OG goth yandere crush. Yes, I watched it on youtube and before I knew it, I was pirating when I was... 12? I think? Point is I was younger and it was shitty crops and espanol subs over english dub I believe. And that was how I got into harem anime, and ecchi. Thank you for listening to my shitty sad story. That girl manipulates "time" to create duplicates and do all kinds of other shit, it's basically, what if instead of harem protag being OP, he has to date all these girls who are actually like, alien angels or something, that will bring about the apocalypse if he doesn't show them something something fuck them to stop them from being sad or something. Idk, it was weird and also, his sister is also possessed by one of these things and yes you know where that goes.
plz dont give up on this game i love kurumi

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
ı like your game.but the lack of female characters' voices in the game is a big shortcoming. thanks for your hard work. nice game