RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
By the way I kinda love how someone proposed an entire floor idea that would probably take more time than my idea gets praised. While my inconsequential idea gets chewed up and spat out out of rage. I appreciate the inconsistency here
Yes, but... a new floor wouldn't take time away from making new floors because it would be a new floor.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
just throwing ideas out there m8.

By the way I kinda love how someone proposed an entire floor idea that would probably take more time than my idea gets praised. While my inconsequential idea gets chewed up and spat out out of rage. I appreciate the inconsistency here
Don't throw out ideas if you can't take criticism mate!

Last edited:

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I said it before and i'll say it again: The real problem is not the long waits between updates (And even i have to admit those are getting pretty annoying too) is how bad Koda and Bo communicates with the fans, with all those release dates than have no reason behind and those poor excuses than follow them
Remember when 7th floor was supposed to be released in mid april and we even got official teasers of the new girl? They set that date without even knowing if it would be ready and now it probably won't be ready even in late may
To be fair we didn't get official teasers of the new girl. Some Chinese translators they were working with got sneak peeks as a bonus, which were then leaked. That's when Koda threw up his hands and said they were planning floor 7. Those sneak peeks were not meant for our eyes.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
To be fair we didn't get official teasers of the new girl. Some Chinese translators they were working with got sneak peeks as a bonus, which were then leaked. That's when Koda threw up his hands and said they were planning floor 7. Those sneak peeks were not meant for our eyes.
There was one picture leaked of the new girl attacking Ethan or something like that (or maybe just using the alternate outfit that wasn't a kimono) but after that they released another picture of her dringking tea in a room as a teaser in Discord becuase it was supossed to come out soon

FFFang

Dec 2, 2018
May I ask about the updates?
I am not complaining but I am just confused by the discussions of the delay.
And I wonder whether I need to start a new Save for this update or after the update of the whole new floor.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Don't throw out ideas if you can't take criticism mate!
the first response was not a criticism on my idea rather a reflection of the impatient fans due to the constant delays it really had nothing to do with my idea but he responded anyway

while yours is genuine criticism that I can address as while yes not most people will not be able to see them I kinda see the memento system of more of a bonus thing for dedicated players.

I can take criticism its just that I don't appreciate the hostility here. I'm glad you spoke up when you didn't like the idea while your response actually listed your problem with the idea, the first one I responded to felt like it had virtually nothing to do with my idea and more of just anger towards the devs m8

Last edited:

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
May I ask about the updates?
I am not complaining but I am just confused by the discussions of the delay.
And I wonder whether I need to start a new Save for this update or after the update of the whole new floor.
Yes, dev said that for new updates its better to start of a new save.

EIiza

May 3, 2019
Koda now, still unofficially, said we can expect the release next week.

Why he keeps on adding stuff when we are this deep into delay territory already is beyond me, but I'm guessing we'll see see that "special effect" he talked about.
When exactly is next week?

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Koda now, still unofficially, said we can expect the release next week.

Why he keeps on adding stuff when we are this deep into delay territory already is beyond me, but I'm guessing we'll see see that "special effect" he talked about.
I've missed it, but apparently Koda also said that even if he's not done, next week he'll release what he has ready regardless.

As far as I've been told the update is done, Koda's just trying to make it prettier in some way.

...so next week should finally be it?

• Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
- Koda's last post on F95 (Apr 3, '19)

How you guys feeling about that post now, more than a month and a half later? Any opinions changed at all?
Still disgusted at the constant delays/lack of communication, I meanThe small HALF update that was scheduled to be released in April while we wait for the eternally in development 7F gets another pushback nearing June, this is worse than Ivonne's expansion when the delays were shorter and shorter(still had bugs at release), this time they are bigger each time. 9 days until it's tagged as abandoned in patreon.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes