RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Draqen

May 5, 2019
Can anyone help me how to use the cheat engine. Im tired of beating Bosses and i just want to reach Karen. Somehow Cheat Engine doesnt work for me. When i load the game it doesnt just react to the things i do in the cheat engine. I normally know how its works, but i cant cheat in this game dont know why. PLEASE HELP ME :D

Renojackson

Dec 4, 2018
Can anyone help me how to use the cheat engine. Im tired of beating Bosses and i just want to reach Karen. Somehow Cheat Engine doesnt work for me. When i load the game it doesnt just react to the things i do in the cheat engine. I normally know how its works, but i cant cheat in this game dont know why. PLEASE HELP ME :D

Just use this then :
it should work.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
you could use save editor

not an expert on it myself but think you have to change your stats on multiple fields for it to work? and if you change level you also need to change xp i think been a while since i had to use it

as a last resort you can just edit your gold and buy / craft all the pots in the world and cheese your way through at most you might have to do khulan and cobra a few times shouldnt take longer than an hour or half an hour maybe to reach karen?

khesanh

Dec 5, 2018
Hi folks, one rather off topic question - I know many of you have supported people on Patreon, but how does it show on your credit card bill? I mean does it show the fella's name or just like "Patreon.com"? Also has anyone done the same for Pixiv fanbox? How does that show on CC Bill?

Quite a few people may see my bill and can ask stupid questions. That's why asking.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
i thought of this kind of novelty idea for TOT called mementos where each time you defeat a warden at an S rank there is a small chance that the warden drops an item corresponding with their gimmick/staple fetish (Ex. Yvonnie and a boot or Eliza and a pair of body stockings). Once received, the main protagonist (I'll just call him Ethan) has it in their key items. When the memento is used, Ethan will masturbate to the item. When the memento is used in-front of the corresponding warden, then you will get an exclusive scene. Miss Claus is the exception for this concept as her memento will be an extremely rare drop from all wardens.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
wait wait wait a moment...:eek:

i just browsed trough some postes.......... there is a chance the update is coming sooner ? is so wen? its suposed to come out.
zazzaro, you got any info, or dose any one ? *asking you in specific becasue some time ago you mentioned that you have been talking with koda*

Last edited:

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
i thought of this kind of novelty idea for TOT called mementos where each time you defeat a warden at an S rank there is a small chance that the warden drops an item corresponding with their gimmick/staple fetish (Ex. Yvonnie and a boot or Eliza and a pair of body stockings). Once received, the main protagonist (I'll just call him Ethan) has it in their key items. When the memento is used, Ethan will masturbate to the item. When the memento is used in-front of the corresponding warden, then you will get an exclusive scene. Miss Claus is the exception for this concept as her memento will be an extremely rare drop from all wardens.
Many people wouldn't see those scenes, and they would still take development time. Not a fan.

wait wait wait a moment...:eek:

i just browsed trough some postes.......... there is a chance the update is coming sooner ? is so wen? its suposed to come out.
zazzaro, you got any info, or dose any one ? *asking you in specific becasue some time ago you mentioned that you have been talking with koda*
Oh you poor soul. I'm not saying there's a chance the update may come sooner, I'm saying there's a chance the update may come later.

freereal

Nov 10, 2017
you only got it half right. XD in a few weeks just after the game got put as abandoned we will get the spring update.
than to the end of the year we should get the floor 7 update but the truth will be that its getting delayed until next year.
as for floor 8 update first you have to wait for the summer cleaning update that will come out with a 8-9 month delay so around mid 2021 you could get the floor 8 update if ther arent any more delays.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
i thought of this kind of novelty idea for TOT called no delays where each time you get a release date there is a big chance that the devs deliver (Ex. Bo and no big ambitions or Koda and no bullshit). Once released, the players (I'll just call them virgins) will end their whining. When no delays is used, everyone will masturbate happily. When no delays used in-front of this community, then you will get an exclusive never-felt-before bliss. Rand al'Whor is the exception for this concept as he will be busy slurping up his own cum.

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
So there has been no update from Discord through all this? Other than back on the 12th where they said there's the first delay

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Guys, is there a way to resize the game window in Rpg Maker?
In my laptop Alt+Enter worked fine, but after it died I have to use my desktop with a resolution of 1920x1080 which makes the game looks extremely shitty on Full Screen.

Is possible to manually adjust the size of the window?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes