• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
I am back with more knowledge peasants.

Koda said we can expect the update by the end of the week, and this time I'm positive we can trust him.

"And why is that?", you may ask. Simple: remember what happened last time we had a huge update coming and I was too busy to play it? It came out the exact day I couldn't play it.

Now guess who's busy this weekend?
Well if it's true (which I really hope it is) now we need to determine what Koda thinks is the end of the weekend. Will it be Friday or Sunday? Not holding my breath for it but let's hope that he keeps his word this time!

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Well if it's true (which I really hope it is) now we need to determine what Koda thinks is the end of the weekend. Will it be Friday or Sunday? Not holding my breath for it but let's hope that he keeps his word this time!
welp i don't know zaz irl but! if i'm to judge his luck *ahem cough..boss..cough* he is indeed curced with bad luck :sneaky: that said lets hope the stars aling in that pov and the update comes out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p

wowqty

Jan 14, 2018
I am back with more knowledge peasants.

Koda said we can expect the update by the end of the week, and this time I'm positive we can trust him.

"And why is that?", you may ask. Simple: remember what happened last time we had a huge update coming and I was too busy to play it? It came out the exact day I couldn't play it.

Now guess who's busy this weekend?
We just need to keep you busier then.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
It's one thing noticeably missing from TOT; all of the dojo prisoners are male. There are two female prisoners, but of course they're not actually prisoners and just two plot-twist villainesses. I would bet a fair number of players would be totally down with a female prisoner who was "incorruptibly good." She'd be the only female in the game that the protagonist could have a remotely normal relationship with, only for a tower villainess to fem-cuckold you (is there even a name for this? lol) and force you to watch as she dominates her.

Of course, there could still be lewd-femdom scenes with her, except from the dynamic that she's been enslaved by a tower villainess and is manipulated or forced against her will to reluctantly dominate the protagonist. Maybe you're given a plot-choice of seeing her forced to worship the villainesses feet, or you can choose to 'save' her but it means worshipping hers as the villainess coaches her through it or something -- to of course maintain the parity that the protagonist is beneath all females, even if she's a fighter who lost in the worst possible way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
stop-my-penis-ezulzv.jpg

tgandhi151

Aug 11, 2018
I wish there was a trap mistress for some josou seme
If you can choose between strapon wearing or a trap (or futa) only in the illustration like Tales of Androgyny. Surprized last time to see Cobra's pegging scene turned off some people here :LOL:

chesire

May 5, 2017
Can we open gamble about koda's release. I like 1000% believe that no update will come now.
I actually think that some delays might be intentional

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes