RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
I am pretty sure Koda will be done by now. In fact, I think he'll give him the 100% completed Cobra summer update as well (which was 99% complete) and Level 0 (100% complete) and an update to Warrior's Guild as well, and a completed Swan and Crow Pt.3. Just trust the process, bros.
shes not gonna fuck you lil bro

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

shocky177

Apr 24, 2022
Yeah, just as I feared we aren't going to see the update until August.

Also after 10F releases Bo will probably make some big promises to have people subscribed to the Patreon.

Gotta remember Bo is making a little over 5k per month on Patreon alone which doesn't take into account a sizable amount of Asian users on the Fanbox side.

This is what sucks about the subscription model is there is no incentive for the creator to release before the next subscription charge barring good faith from them.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Mramda

Nov 3, 2019
Does Koda exist in the first place?
”Koda" is a fictional character created by Bowei.
Isn't he raking in the support money by placing all the blame for the delays in the work on Koda?
Unless the slaves who are still contributing money and masturbating to Bowei are gone, this will continue to be postponed.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Koda is an e-girl confirmed!!!!1111!!!!111!!!1???!?'???!???????''''!??!!!!!111!1!!
Mistress Koda: *Sells game dev bathwater*

Also Mistress Koda *Bathtub emoji*

Internal politics of who gets to do more free labour than the other. not looking good so far.
This is an example of an unstoppable force meeting a very lazy and unmovable object.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes