RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
he is actually out of the loop poor schmuck thinks he is actually helping with the devolpment when they just use him as the new scapegoat and harbringer of bad news and delays... its kinda sad but i did warn him
If he is, he is partually at fault too for giving Koda something to work on. As much as I am grateful for his work, this whas a stupid mistake in the same equivalent like Biden announcing Selensky as Putin.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
If he is, he is partually at fault too for giving Koda something to work on. As much as I am grateful for his work, this whas a stupid mistake in the same equivalent like Biden announcing Selensky as Putin.
correct all he did was give koda more ammo and more power she will now take her part of the work hostage (once again) and drain and blackmail bowei further with it.

it's why i never supported fvalenix and was annoyed when y'all acted like he was the messiah that he will save the game when all he really did by offering his free labor is make things more complicated

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
As long as Koda is still an active part of the development, there will never be an end for disappointment. fvalenix can't change this fact, only Bo wei can fire him.
We can believe in fvalenix. Their free labor is the only reason there's still progress on f10 from what ive seen. Bo Wei just likes to draw art and work on his ci-en games, while not wanting to touch ToT. Fvalenix bridges that gap for now, sadly from what ive seen they have long stretches when theyre super busy irl. So its not a permanent solution.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes