• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Would you look at that, sample screenshots only show a sample of the game.

Who would have thought...
No need to be snarky about it, if it's a sample it's a pretty bad sample, because the game had just the one floor at the time. Bo's patreon has a much better sample of the game than OP's. That said, if baneini really wanted to have better screenshots he should've taken them himself and then given them to brynhildr to use. I still agree with what he said, though.
Actually those are just the 2 major factions, but it's not all.

Patreon has its own people too, although they mostly stay clear of drama. When the Patreon crowd gets involved though then you know that the devs fucked up pretty hard. I've only seen them get loud with this and the Cobra delay, which were both pretty massive.

On the opposite side you have another forum similar to F95, but I can't recall the name. They have their little ToT community too and they once called the F95 crowd asskissers, which is ironic since the F95 crowd called the Discord people asskissers more than once.

It's pretty cool once you follow all the drama, it keeps you occupied while you wait for the neverending delays to stop.
There's also the mysterious chinese community of this game that I don't know anything about, but supposedly Bo is a lot more active over there. There's a couple of unconditional dev defenders on every community, btw, I'd just rather call them the "QUALITY crowd" to avoid offending anyone :ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No need to be snarky about it, if it's a sample it's a pretty bad sample, because the game had just the one floor at the time. Bo's patreon has a much better sample of the game than OP's. That said, if baneini really wanted to have better screenshots he should've taken them himself and then given them to brynhildr to use. I still agree with what he said, though.
You do know this is just a piracy site?

The sole purpose of this site is to download games people have uploaded. It's not a promotion site, it's not a dev partnership, it's just for piracy.

If you want better samples, go to the devs page.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
You do know this is just a piracy site?

The sole purpose of this site is to download games people have uploaded. It's not a promotion site, it's not a dev partnership, it's just for piracy.

If you want better samples, go to the devs page.
Like it or not this is a discussion thread about the game, one that's almost reached 400 pages before reaching the year-and-a-half mark. The devs get that a bunch of people come here to discuss their game, that's why they also have accounts on this site and post occasionally. That they don't have a formal affiliation to this site changes nothing.
Anyway, you seem to be under the impression that I want brynhildr to be responsible for keeping the OP fresh and up-to-date on everything, when I clearly said it should be a community effort on that same post you just quoted.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting anyone to catch the reference here. Could you imagine? A shield to block him from the source...what could he do then? ;)
Going to need it to be quite a gangbang to manage that. And someone channelling to hold him physically because unarmed he's still lethal. As amusing as this chat is though, we're wildly off topic lmao. Fun to see someone with similar tastes.

Reactions: Rand al'Whor

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Never read WoT myself, but Brandon Sanderson is THE MAN. Once I read everything Cosmere I might give the Wheel a spin, I heard he was doing a good job of continuing that series :love:
I hope now that GoT just ended HBO and the like will pick up more epic fantasy stories for TV adaptations.
Speaking of GoT...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I am back with more knowledge peasants.

Koda said we can expect the update by the end of the week, and this time I'm positive we can trust him.

"And why is that?", you may ask. Simple: remember what happened last time we had a huge update coming and I was too busy to play it? It came out the exact day I couldn't play it.

Now guess who's busy this weekend?

Aug 12, 2018

Koda said we can expect the update by the end of the week, and this time I'm positive we can trust him.

"And why is that?", you may ask. Simple: remember what happened last time we had a huge update coming and I was too busy to play it? It came out the exact day I couldn't play it.

Suuuuuure

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
Surprised to hear that in this thread but hey, whatever you're into :p
It's one thing noticeably missing from TOT; all of the dojo prisoners are male. There are two female prisoners, but of course they're not actually prisoners and just two plot-twist villainesses. I would bet a fair number of players would be totally down with a female prisoner who was "incorruptibly good." She'd be the only female in the game that the protagonist could have a remotely normal relationship with, only for a tower villainess to fem-cuckold you (is there even a name for this? lol) and force you to watch as she dominates her.

Of course, there could still be lewd-femdom scenes with her, except from the dynamic that she's been enslaved by a tower villainess and is manipulated or forced against her will to reluctantly dominate the protagonist. Maybe you're given a plot-choice of seeing her forced to worship the villainesses feet, or you can choose to 'save' her but it means worshipping hers as the villainess coaches her through it or something -- to of course maintain the parity that the protagonist is beneath all females, even if she's a fighter who lost in the worst possible way.

Last edited:

tgandhi151

Aug 11, 2018
Never read WoT myself, but Brandon Sanderson is THE MAN. Once I read everything Cosmere I might give the Wheel a spin, I heard he was doing a good job of continuing that series :love:
I hope now that GoT just ended HBO and the like will pick up more epic fantasy stories for TV adaptations.
Speaking of GoT...
Thanks for you guys recommending WoT and the american tolkien. should delve into this area between update releases :ROFLMAO:

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
Speaking of GoT...

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018

if true then i hope u always busy on weekends, guess why !

Edit : its a joke bro, i hope koda is the one busy not you

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes