RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
Anyways I'm not here to fight unless any of you scrubs think that Maggie, Ada, or Amanda are better than Heide. Then I will throw down with you insects.
Ada is the only character from that game that's even cute. All the other girls look too old or like overinflated blow up dolls.
Also her CGs are the best although we don't have any scenes that properly make use of them.

Khuntai

Jun 5, 2018
Ada is the only character from that game that's even cute. All the other girls look too old or like overinflated blow up dolls.
Also her CGs are the best although we don't have any scenes that properly make use of them.
>too old
>in a Bo Wei game

I do feel sorry for the fellas that tend to like younger women though, Bo definitely favours thicc women above like 27 or so, but it hits right where my fetish striking range is so I could not be happier. That being said most of the Japanese femdom scene panders more to your tastes so you're not exactly starved for content.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
>too old
>in a Bo Wei game

I do feel sorry for the fellas that tend to like younger women though, Bo definitely favours thicc women above like 27 or so, but it hits right where my fetish striking range is so I could not be happier. That being said most of the Japanese femdom scene panders more to your tastes so you're not exactly starved for content.
The funniest part about this is that Bo himself thinks his characters are in their early twenties when they all look like they're in their forties, except for a couple exceptions. And good luck finding Japanese femdom games that have a focus on feet like ToT does. Last time I checked Rose and Lily had a considerable fanbase in this community, so I'm sure they'll throw us a bone... at some point.
Kaori also looks like an onee-san and not a MILF, but even then I'm not happy that it's taking so long for her to come out, unlike people who'd accept further delays because Heide is their type and they want more of her (CG-less) content.

Reactions: Breadstick Mann

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
thats not the first time i heard that and i know that bo considers them a certain age but i just dont see it most of them are at the very least in their thirties with a few obvious exceptions ofcourse which is not a problem for me at all same goes for the more thicker girls thankfully my so called "strike zone" is wide AF i guess ? :giggle:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This is a post to help everyone.

If someone lies or makes posts that you would like to ignore, just click on their avatar on the left of the post. A popup will show. Click on the word "Ignore" at the bottom of the popup. If you would like to compare games, talk about similar games, go off topic or start arguments, just click on their avatar and click "Start conversation" on the popup. Less clutter, less headache, less bs in the thread. Everybody wins!

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Warrior Guild 1.0 Progress Report
===
I'm needing some extra time to work out kinks (heh) in a new Heide mechanic that will hopefully help poor, under-leveled subs make some money at the low low cost of their dignity. Please find the countdown (Thursday Night/Friday Morning) and prelim patch notes below.

News time!

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Warrior Guild 1.0 Progress Report
===
I'm needing some extra time to work out kinks (heh) in a new Heide mechanic that will hopefully help poor, under-leveled subs make some money at the low low cost of their dignity. Please find the countdown (Thursday Night/Friday Morning) and prelim patch notes below.

News time!
Another countdown, guess they'll never ever learn.
W-wait...
"Make some money at the low low cost of their dignity"
Sounds like someone I know, heh. :whistle:

Snakewood

Aug 8, 2018
I do feel sorry for the fellas that tend to like younger women though, Bo definitely favours thicc women above like 27 or so
If they didn't throw us a bone every now and then with girls like Lily, Rose and Ada, I would definitely not be playing these games even though I like most of the fetish content. Most of the other ones look like they're in their 30s at least and that goes out of my strike zone. The insane breast sizes and ugly lipstick they often wear doesn't help either. But I get that some people are into that.

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
So lets pretend for a moment there is even a possibility of Koda releasing the content on Friday. That means he delayed 0.04 percent of the patch for three. freakin. weeks.

In what world does it take to upload already completed content for three. fucking. weeks.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
This is a post to help everyone.

If someone lies or makes posts that you would like to ignore, just click on their avatar on the left of the post. A popup will show. Click on the word "Ignore" at the bottom of the popup. If you would like to compare games, talk about similar games, go off topic or start arguments, just click on their avatar and click "Start conversation" on the popup. Less clutter, less headache, less bs in the thread. Everybody wins!
But then the rest of us would miss what is being said.

Under The Witch was liked by basically everyone here, many of us would have missed it by doing things your way. Besides, considering how slowly this game is updating we wouldn't have had anything to talk about for months.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018

Under The Witch was liked by basically everyone here, many of us would have missed it by doing things your way. Besides, considering how slowly this game is updating we wouldn't have had anything to talk about for months.
But then I wouldn't have to scroll through a few hundred pages to find out why there's no update. He's right when he says this thread is cluttered. You guys even made a game of the page count a while back. And not everyone liked that game. I don't particularly care if one or two games are brought up, but I can see why muttdoggy wouldn't want it to become an established practice. The ToT status updates are buried within days.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018

A place to have femdom games general discussion would be nice

But then I wouldn't have to scroll through a few hundred pages to find out why there's no update. And not everyone liked it
There's no update because devs haven't released any updates, and if you had to scroll hundreds of pages to see people discussing that I think you might have scrolled at the bottom of the page for a few hours.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
The ToT status updates are buried within days.
I assure you, the reason for that isn't the discussion about other games. ToT updates are rare these days period.

Besides given how active the thread has become you can just ask for any ToT info and you'll be given an answer within the hour. And you can thank off-topic for this by the way.

This thread is just now regaining steam after the last time moderators jumped in, let's not repeat history.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
A place to have femdom games general discussion would be nice
I thought that that was what this thread is. It just happens we give some preferential treatment to Bo Wei's and Koda's games once or twice a year when they happen to get updated.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
But then I wouldn't have to scroll through a few hundred pages to find out why there's no update. He's right when he says this thread is cluttered. You guys even made a game of the page count a while back. And not everyone liked that game. I don't particularly care if one or two games are brought up, but I can see why muttdoggy wouldn't want it to become an established practice. The ToT status updates are buried within days.
But whenever an actual game update is out, it inevitably gets drowned in the discussion of it's contents, I don't see how that's different from crolling through less relevant discussion.
Also, you can always just Ctrl+F "update" to skim through most relevant posts.
Maybe we could introduce some hashtags to mark posts with new announcements? Like #update or #ToT

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes