RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I now cannot unsee Hell Drain Succubus Cobra transform. :p
That you should write stories/scenarios for eroge! :DI'd certainly be fine with an expansion no matter how long it takes. Motivated devs and artists can pull really awesome stuff, it's when they get lazy and greedy that it becomes an issue (unless of course creators have RL issues or the like; I'm talking about the ones who clearly turn the tip jar into a really deceptive business model over time and also show less and less activity, greed is pretty evil lol).*dies from the possibilities*
And seeing Rose show up again would make my... heart pump like crazy.
I like optimistic people like you :D Thumbs up :D

Awesoooome

Feb 12, 2018
lol i only think lily's worst girl because imo she's a little too close to looking like a little girl (minus her breasts), i don't like pigtail hairstyles, and she's bratty imo.

to each their own tho, best girl is who YOU think it is and no one else.

Reactions: fanboi

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
My favourite ladies in order are, Eliza, Scarlett, Ms Clause, Lady Cobra, Lily, Khulan, Yvonne and Karen. Main reason why Karen is last is because out of all of them so far she is the most brutaly cruel. That is just my opinion, every player has a different line up.

Reactions: Gamifexian and c-+

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
the MC cant defeat a boss in EX battle ?
Of course you can, i got Yvonne ex4, Khulan ex2 and Lily ex5

My favorite one is Lily ! I love her background ! Pride can lead people make things crazy and i love the way she humiliate her brother. I'm not a huge fan of karen in the other hand

Lily > Cobra > Khulan > Scarlett > Miss Claus > Eliza > Yvonne > Karen

Reactions: Arthas12

Shwrex

Nov 2, 2018
Eliza>scarlet=lily(lily beautiful than scarlet but i love the dominance of scarlet more)>Claus>cobra
i don't like others

Frosthunter

Nov 11, 2017
Of course you can, i got Yvonne ex4, Khulan ex2 and Lily ex5

My favorite one is Lily ! I love her background ! Pride can lead people make things crazy and i love the way she humiliate her brother. I'm not a huge fan of karen in the other hand

Lily > Cobra > Khulan > Scarlett > Miss Claus > Eliza > Yvonne > Karen
what is the secret, i mean my character have a max level but he cant defeat any of the bosses

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
what is the secret, i mean my character have a max level but he cant defeat any of the bosses
Skill and/or luck. the thing about EX battles, is that they are set to scale with you. it's meant to be an actual test of ability, not just "grind till my number is bigger than yours". Learning the opponents moveset and turn pattern is very important. for that, I direct you to a certain helpful fan-made walkthrough (linked in the OP) that would help greatly.

Reactions: c-+ and bahamut2195

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Remember you will never have an advantage in ATK or DEF, so a big part of EX fights is to equip yourself with armor and accessories that will best protect you against each opponent's element and weapons that each opponent will be particularly vulnerable to. That fire sword may not give you the biggest ATK, but when I have it equipped, Yvonne and Khulan feel me ;)

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Does anyone have a save with karens floor content complete that they could share? I'm really not a fan of karen I dont even want to do her floor

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes