RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone 9F] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
:ROFLMAO: that's what im sayin lol,like yea its great and all,but these kids don't see that its now almost TWO FUCKING MONTHS away still, and thats hoping we dont get another delay
Highly unlikely with their track record, here's to April update, may Karen/Cobra stuff is enough to last until late June early July (six months).

Reactions: BadMrFrostyy

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
Highly unlikely with their track record, here's to April update, may Karen/Cobra stuff is enough to last until late June early July (six months).
thats true,i guess im "trying" to be optimistic lol Id like to go on record and create the term "Bokoda"

"Bokoda"

Meaning: To create delay/To fuck in the ass

Usage: : "I was excited for the update!....Until I got hit with that bokoda

Reactions: olorex11

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Late May

Thats really rough. Karen took an eternity and was my least favorite floor by far.

I love the game but a 6 month update is pretty insane.

If its just one person spending only an hour a day thats 180 hours.

I really want the 30-45 day updates back. More variety, more focus on what were all here for. I dont want to play 3 hours of fetch quests that took 60 hours to design.

This is out of frustration srry Koda

Reactions: ThePower6335

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
We should be kind of grateful that these developers don't copy paste over each villain and floor. We could've got 7 of the same floors with different colors, and villainesses that just look different but have the same cgs.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Late May? :cry:
We joked too much about 1 floor per year guys, now it's become true...
Guess it's time to log off for a while, this time for real :sleep:
This was like a monkey's paw wish, we wanted some info of the progress of 7F and Koda delivered but with an insane maybe release date. Damn you monkey's paw!

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
This was like a monkey's paw wish, we wanted some info of the progress of 7F and Koda delivered but with an insane maybe release date. Damn you monkey's paw!
Yeah, in a way I'm grateful. Can you imagine tuning in and out for 2 months without knowing when 7F was gonna drop?
We should be kind of grateful that these developers don't copy paste over each villain and floor. We could've got 7 of the same floors with different colors, and villainesses that just look different but have the same cgs.
We all love Bo but... let's just say, even on Karen's floor, there's some reused asets... and some of those have *ahem* questionable origins... Just don't go idolizing him too much, ya hear me? :whistle:

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Late May

Thats really rough. Karen took an eternity and was my least favorite floor by far.

I love the game but a 6 month update is pretty insane.

If its just one person spending only an hour a day thats 180 hours.

I really want the 30-45 day updates back. More variety, more focus on what were all here for. I dont want to play 3 hours of fetch quests that took 60 hours to design.

This is out of frustration srry Koda
if you had that time frame the best you could hope for are bosses with very litele more content than claus and she has extremly lil as it is imo

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
The size of floor 7 is a pretty stark contrast to the previous floors. While I'd love a TOT quality floor with as much content as would be appropriate for a floor of that size, it seems like they're fundamentally changing the formula of TOT. I guess it's better than getting bored of TOT and creating a new game; instead they're just transforming TOT into that better game.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Could you guys imagine discovering the game as it is now? It would take me a month to get through everything :D

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Sigh......... Floor 7 does look enormous. However the question still remains. Is it worth it to wait 5 or more months for a floor we are all still gonna blow through in a day or two.

I am still more for the idea of getting small to medium sized floors if it means we can get a release every 2 months or so. Getting 1 big floor every half a year or so means we will finish this game in like 5 years or so, that's ridiculous. I am still waiting for Koda or Bo to come out and tell us what their plans are going forward after floor 7. Imagine waiting for floor 8 to come out around Christmas lol.

ネイネイ

Mar 13, 2018
Floor 7 is probably a giant maze with a bunch of mysteriously skilled wonderlust hypno-harem girls wandering about with teh boss seated in a secret velvet walled room on a fancy floating futon patiently waiting your arrival & inevitably everlasting submission.

Reactions: Pugugly001

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
To be fair, the hope is that the mechanics and design would help speed up progress on further floors. The question is really whether Bo would feel satisfied with his work on this floor, or instead feel a burning need to enhance it.

I love the design. Its nice and big, and yes, i kinda enjoy stumbling on new scenes haphazardly. I remember finishing a floor (i think it was cobra) and just bumbling around. I tried some further options just out of boredom and blam, several new scenes i hadnt seen before. That was fun and a nice touch. They werent essential to progression. They were just nice extras if you happen to do certain actions. To be sure, i dont remember exactly what it was, but i do remember thinking 'wow! i had no idea!' So definitely down for some hidden trinkets. So long as its organic though. Id hate it to feel like i was having to rely on a walkthrough to open up all the scenes instead of discovering them by chance.

And as for delays. Love that theyre looking at building up extra content between updates. And since koda sounds like he has more of a handle on the coding side, its possible that these updates might be even easier to produce (artwork notwithstanding). With so many little mini games and mechanics, and no doubt the ones to be introduced with floor 7, we might even see them brought into the lower floors in further updates. So overall this whole venture could be seriously worth it. Instead of just small updates we may even get faster and bigger updates. But that's entirely contingent on the guys giving theirselves a bit of breathing room for a couple of floors. I said this before, and i'll still argue its valid: Consolidate for a few months if you can. Take the developments and enhancements and tease them out elsewhere in the game. Get a few solid timely updates out, recharge, let the creative juices ferment a bit, and then push on topping it. Floor 10 would be a great place for a mega floor.

As i see it 1-3 were all pretty similar: Main boss, lots of nice scenes, and a few little tweaks (especially on floor 3 with the 4 extra stations). Four to six added varied gameplay design (khulan with her organic scene changers; cobra with all her weird triggers, and karen with her round timer victories and 'perfect ending' (save the four monks) bonus scene, oh, and her story additions). Seven seems to be bringing another design step up with the floor itself taking center stage (kind of like eliza but with all the organic qualities of cobra). Maybe use that as the spring board for the next couple of floors giving yourself less need for reinvention and work on that tenth floor outside of it. That way you guys wont feel hemmed in by our moaning, and we wont get all whiny about development cycles. :)

Of course, just a suggestion. I know a million people have said it already. But just to illustrate the point a bit, the other day i played MGI for the first time. Beautiful game and atmosphere (so zelda like even down to the cute music when you ride the wolf, and your robot protector dancing and chiding you for not joining her was the cutest thing ive seen in any ero game), but finished day 4 and thought 'wow! this has been going since 2016, and thats it? No wonder the folks on that thread are close to rioting. Id hate to see this becoming the norm here.

Regardless, just constructive criticism on balancing your creative vision with our genuine love for the game and desire to play a new update every other week. Somewhere between the two is the sweet spot, and im genuinely positive with all the skills youve garnered pushing the design forward, you can bang out fast solid smaller updates alongside the bigger more dynamic and creative ones. Again, thanks for the game though. It's one of the few that hits all my buttons. And thanks for the update on development. I know its still a wait. But im comfortable waiting now i see it might actually be awesome. Im also really looking forward to kodas new tweaks and enhancements to the lower floors. Its a decent system. Im pretty positive it'll work out.

Reactions: LeonOne994

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
It might be a bit disappointing how long it'll still be till floor 7, but I'm really stoked about the new content for the existing floors, more Lily content is always welcome. Although I didn't get why Koda said that even Lily was getting more content and then lumped her together with a seasonal character. Does this mean that their next project won't be Dojo of Trample where in every floor it's Lily beating you down in new ways and further reinforcing your submissiveness and dependency on her? :cry:

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
hahaha! that would actually be kind of cool, lily does seem like she gives no f***s about the order of things. So having her pop up on different floors complaining at you and demanding you become her disciple would be quite fun mini events... which would obviously give them a bit of a dynamic as they get closer to the inevitable rose decision. Maybe the others might get miffed that order isnt being respected and start popping up reminding you that just because youre on floor 16 doesnt mean your commitment to them isnt over.

I like a Harem, but i also like painful, meaningful choices. This would add some narrative fun. It would also mean that going back to floors where you lost the respect of certain mistresses might grant more degrading scenes (making the tower itself feel more organic and lively). I still like the idea of skilling up your chosen mistress and helping them ascend the ranks.

Maybe floor ten... ooh! a massive symposium floor where you have to show your devotion to your specific queen and forego their rivals. If you were feeling particularly ambitious you could even play AS your chosen queen in the final battle of the floor so she earns her promotion. This would also add another twist for those folks whod love to play as a female sub.

You could even make it a huge forum/discord/gameside event where we all submit a screenshot of our final choice and use that as a straw poll for who replaces the missing mistress on floor 15. Again, organic. The hype could be quite fun. The build up to the winner on floor 15 (keep it a secret until its release) would blow up this thread. Plus it would put to bed the whole 'i hate x mistress, i just want more scenes with y' arguments. Now we can vote with our feet. :)

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
As i understood the late april update is pretty big too( not as big as f7 but still ), so u will get 2 updates for 4 months = 1 per 2, yea they kinda fucked up with the dates. But this game is a creative stuff, and no one did smth similiar before. In my opinion, creative stuff is highly valuable in our world and not every1 can make it, so i dont understand all this crying about the dates. So keep it up guys, and do what you want (Bo and Koda).

Reactions: Punk80954

Regda

Dec 22, 2018
The game has still to much footjob or icky/ugly content, and it sucks a little bit that you have to use saves to re-play stuff/scenes again.
(e.g. fight Karen, not be able to get all stats back from cobra, cant (seriously) fight scarlett if puppymode and so on...)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes