RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Progress Report (Patreon)
Published:
2024-01-10 04:54:47

Here's a brief update on the in-battle events. The progress has remained consistent, mirroring that of the previous month. Will take on the remaining few of the events in the upcoming month.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Ok can someone whos somewhat up to date on the events thats going on tell me the status of the game? Like have there been seperate floor games like for 8 at all? Is there any new version updates since kaori? I really dont want to go through a thousand pages to get a idea of something i might just not be invested in
There has been a Karen floor standalone (that's still unfinished) but outside of that only teasers of the next floor

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
Published:

Here's a brief update on the in-battle events. The progress has remained consistent, mirroring that of the previous month. Will take on the remaining few of the events in the upcoming month.
What is wrong with her face lmao?

spot the difference.jpg

Last edited:

kirito123451

Nov 3, 2019
In the first fight with iris she captivates my gaze and i cant see her hp forever. Even if i fight her again her hp bar still doesnt appear. Is there any way i can make the bar come back?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Published:

Damn she looks amazing! Getting beaten up by her Meeting her for the first time will be like the first time we played this game an were beaten into being Mistress Scarlet's puppy challenged Scarlet.

Apr 22, 2020
Published:

Bo Wei be like "maybe people will like my game more if Rose has a MILFy body on half the pics."

What is wrong with her face lmao?
Bo Wei: "Come with meeee, and you'll seeeee, a world of pure AI-generation."

Damn she looks amazing! Getting beaten up by her Meeting her for the first time will be like the first time we played this game an were beaten into being Mistress Scarlet's puppy challenged Scarlet.
What do you mean, "meeting her for the first time"?

That isn't the first Rose meeting, not even in-game.

Even if she gained a lot of butt and boob volume since last time. On some of the images.

Honestly if it turns out one of Rose's power is controlling the size of her breasts and ass I'll chuckle a bit.

Last edited:

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
name Ai ?
I generated it on my pc, used anything diffusion. Here's the post on Civit.Ai if you want to see the exact settings and model i used.
Since I got a bunch of inquiries about the edit, here is everything for the Kaori Ai HD i made below. Just click the link to civit ai and you'll see everything, minus the photoshop edits and the step by step img to img part lol 00309-947441354 (5).png

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Bo Wei be like "maybe people will like my game more if Rose has a MILFy body on half the pics."

Bo Wei: "Come with meeee, and you'll seeeee, a world of pure AI-generation."

What do you mean, "meeting her for the first time"?

That isn't the first Rose meeting, not even in-game.

Even if she gained a lot of butt and boob volume since last time. On some of the images.

Honestly if it turns out one of Rose's power is controlling the size of her breasts and ass I'll chuckle a bit.
I was referring to this version of Rose. The original was great but this one blows her out of the water.

Since I got a bunch of inquiries about the edit, here is everything for the Kaori Ai HD i made below. Just click the link to civit ai and you'll see everything, minus the photoshop edits and the step by step img to img part lol View attachment 3260763
You did an amazing job with Kaori. Have you thought about giving any other Tower Wardens some love such as Khluan or Jessica?

I see it personally as some type of hindsight that she used a Pearl similar to what Lily used, except it physically affected her to match Ethan's preference to women at this point of the story.
This makes so much sense...

• Hey there
Reactions: Zepheral

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Published:

I can't get myself over how underwhelming the art is. The animations are making me gag

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
You did an amazing job with Kaori. Have you thought about giving any other Tower Wardens some love such as Khluan or Jessica?
Decided to try it out for Khluan, didn't have to put too much work in this time photoshop wise because I liked the result a bit more. Still did have to run it through a couple passes of imgtoimg though. Here is the HD AI edit: image_2024-01-14_170554273.png
Original:
image_2024-01-14_170629682.png

I used the NSFW version of to make this edit, no Lora's or additional resources were used.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes