RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Nero the Bard

Oct 15, 2020
I blame the Mods for giving Koda control over this thread instead of keeping it to the uploaders because it is clear that Koda did what he did as a power play instead of actually caring about the thread since the links to 9f standalone, JakeMSG's S&C Part 3, and the most recent version of F7 before Koda decided to waste even more time with Respite, were never listed on the first page and requires People like Narak, JakeMSG, Fvalinx (If you want Hero Under Heel Updates), or some rando who pities you to either fish out the link from the billions of arguments that goes in circles and lame shitposts or just generate a new link. If Koda just did his damn Job, then you wouldn't need to make an educated guess and just click on links while ignoring the degradation that is this thread.
wait there is a hero under heals update ?
i thought it was finisched and had only one interakteble dom

Apr 14, 2023
DAMN GUYS LILY IS BECOMING THE BEST FOR ME SLOWLY
yesterday i played lily expansion when which is out of the franchise game developed by a random player and yaah MY MAN addes more better scenes than koda and bowei for lily her pee scene was great but THE INFIGHT TACKLE SCENES WITH SUITABLE VOICE FOR HER WERE ADDED
and a lot of other BOWEI KODA REFERNCE
AND KEITH AND ETHAN SAID LILY IS THE BEST GIRL CHANGED THEIR MINDS
LADY COBRA GAVE A SPECIAL VISIT ONLY FOR A SECOND
ETHAN SOMEHOW BROKE THE FORUTH WALL

REALLY SAD WHEN LILY SAID SHE USED ALL HER cgi when fighting me and there are no more scenes

Reactions: Konstantinus

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
wait there is a hero under heals update ?
i thought it was finisched and had only one interakteble dom
No it was labeled finished by koda probably due to the fact that he won't touch it anytime soon but ever since he did his version of the game, Bowei kept updating it on the side basically being his secondary project and (excluding the ATM game) His last relevant side project

Apr 14, 2023
can someone give the link to the full and latest hero under heel game not just data files but full latest (i guess version 1.12) please i only have data files FVLAENIX MODS only has mods not the real game so anyone ?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes