RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

troydee10

Jun 5, 2023
Here:

As thanks for over 10000 downloads of the series, probably lots more unofficially, I've given this site the original link above for the first time. It's version 2 that was last updated in April 2023. The game/series has since been discontinued, I'm no longer a part of the discord channel that I once gave it exclusivity to. There are still some minor bugs, but as long as you don't lose in any of the Power/Knowledge/Truth/Wealth dimensions it's 100% solid. To this day it's still relevant and should give anyone as big of a fan as I am to Bo Wei's works a humorous alternative to long forgotten concepts like Respite or Level 0.
Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Reactions: Nsitseo
Jul 8, 2022
Here:

As thanks for over 10000 downloads of the series, probably lots more unofficially, I've given this site the original link above for the first time. It's version 2 that was last updated in April 2023. The game/series has since been discontinued, I'm no longer a part of the discord channel that I once gave it exclusivity to. There are still some minor bugs, but as long as you don't lose in any of the Power/Knowledge/Truth/Wealth dimensions it's 100% solid. To this day it's still relevant and should give anyone as big of a fan as I am to Bo Wei's works a humorous alternative to long forgotten concepts like Respite or Level 0.
This is probably a dumb question given the title of your mod but is there an ending where you get to permanently end up falling for a different girl?(like Khulan)

RagingThunder

Aug 19, 2018
This is probably a dumb question given the title of your mod but is there an ending where you get to permanently end up falling for a different girl?(like Khulan)
For being what it is the game is deceptively deep. There are seven different endings.

Three are related to your battle result of the last boss on the bottom floor of the tower for the game's first release:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not to be outdone, the second version of the game added 4 more endings if you take the Crow 6F route:

Remember to save frequently to different slots. Endings 1,2,3,4,5 are all played out in-game, and Ending 7 becomes difficult to achieve if you allow Kaori to gain too much strength before grabbing the green butterfly. I give a brief text warning once you're locked into playing out those endings to help. I wanted each ending to feel immersive, it's too often that games end and get cut short without seeing/experiencing the results of your actions so I wanted to set this game apart from what people are used to experiencing.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Here:

Thank you so much for helping to make this exist. Out of curiosity, why did you leave the team?

Agreed on that being a great idea for a feature, not to mention having top-tier taste in a woman.

Reactions: 1095212Thamike

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
For being what it is the game is deceptively deep. There are seven different endings.

Three are related to your battle result of the last boss on the bottom floor of the tower for the game's first release:

Not to be outdone, the second version of the game added 4 more endings if you take the Crow 6F route:

Remember to save frequently to different slots. Endings 1,2,3,4,5 are all played out in-game, and Ending 7 becomes difficult to achieve if you allow Kaori to gain too much strength before grabbing the green butterfly. I give a brief text warning once you're locked into playing out those endings to help. I wanted each ending to feel immersive, it's too often that games end and get cut short without seeing/experiencing the results of your actions so I wanted to set this game apart from what people are used to experiencing.
wait WHAT? They made a 2nd version including the new villains? That's so cool, I'll have to replay it right now.

RagingThunder

Aug 19, 2018
Thank you so much for helping to make this exist. Out of curiosity, why did you leave the team?
I opened up discord one day to discover the ToT group was gone. I later discovered it was because I was banned without warning or any form of due process. I'm ToT's biggest fan but also its biggest critic, and right before this happened I had called a member out for lying. Unfortunately, this member with banning power doesn't posses the mental fortitude to withstand my satirical criticism against them. I found this to be immature and unprofessional. Later I was sent an invite to return by the member who banned me but I had been so disgusted by their action that I had no desire to participate in the forums that they so unfairly police. I'm not going to name the member, I don't believe they have the emotional capacity to withstand any form of harassment, so please don't do that. If I can't speak honestly or humorously it's not a fun place to spend my time. I said I would return when there becomes something positive to talk about but there hasn't been a single new release since I was banned (half a year ago?) so this turned out to be the right decision.

With the updates as infrequent as they are ToT isn't worth anyone's attention. I've supported other more active developers of the genre instead and focus on making my own original game. I've enjoyed practicing the art and music that goes into them just as much as I love experiencing others creative works.

I've attached a ZIP file with some keysaves on the V2.0 route.
14-Quick access to Heelfall/Always in Debt/Level 0/Jessica parodies by interacting with area below each crystal.
15-Quick access to events after obtaining all artifacts by walking forward.
16-Quick access to the inverted tower with Kaori content by speaking to Bo Wei.

Illdoitlater

May 22, 2020
I do not understand the appeal I'm gonna be honest. Wasted 4 hours trying to grind to beat the 5th floor when I know deep in my heart it's just gonna end with the MC being a subby bitch even if I don't choose any of the subby bitch options. If there's a way to edit item stats in this game, please let me know, I just wanna see how it ends without losing to any of the bosses
The are rpgmaker save editors online and within this forum if you search. Hope it helps

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I opened up discord one day to discover the ToT group was gone. I later discovered it was because I was banned without warning or any form of due process. I'm ToT's biggest fan but also its biggest critic, and right before this happened I had called a member out for lying. Unfortunately, this member with banning power doesn't posses the mental fortitude to withstand my satirical criticism against them. I found this to be immature and unprofessional. Later I was sent an invite to return by the member who banned me but I had been so disgusted by their action that I had no desire to participate in the forums that they so unfairly police. I'm not going to name the member, I don't believe they have the emotional capacity to withstand any form of harassment, so please don't do that. If I can't speak honestly or humorously it's not a fun place to spend my time. I said I would return when there becomes something positive to talk about but there hasn't been a single new release since I was banned (half a year ago?) so this turned out to be the right decision.

With the updates as infrequent as they are ToT isn't worth anyone's attention. I've supported other more active developers of the genre instead and focus on making my own original game. I've enjoyed practicing the art and music that goes into them just as much as I love experiencing others creative works.

14-Quick access to Heelfall/Always in Debt/Level 0/Jessica parodies by interacting with area below each crystal.
I'm mostly a lurker in the ToT discord and the only kind of news we been getting is the sorry ass self depreciating excuses of the "fired" anencephalic co developer. Oh and also "promises" of progress reports, yeah just promises.

Daazone

Jun 26, 2023
Here:

Here:

Hello, in this version there is a bug that happens when you beat Kaori in the inverted tower and he goes to buy from Lady Butterfly, there he spends all his gold and then the screen freezes and I cannot continue with my game

Emanuel62u2

Feb 20, 2022
Please guys i need help, i play on Android and when i play with crow game just crash can anyone give me a link with a full game to work on Android

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018

You're making your own game? Do you have a demo out anywhere?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes