RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 3220847 View attachment 3220849
OKEY BOYS I FOUND THE REASONS FOR DELAYS. Uhm(throat cleaning) first as you can see in the first photo bo wei and koda try to kill your money with boobies~. And second photo is the main reason++
When they start testing game they instantly fall in trance soo it makes impossible to finish game.Short answer:The reason is rose she doesnot want to be saved✅
No Oni-Chan No!... Or maybe yes...

And damn, that sucks Khulan butt about Rose being a brat about her floor.

Well who cares as long as the result is flappable, It's never been about the artist and always about the consumer anyway.
This F95er gets it!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeMSG

Gravity1121

Jan 30, 2023
Also wasn't there like a video about Lady Arachne's floor? i swear I saw one somewhere, It was like a 2-4 minute video or something.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
Re-read my response.
Against my better judgement, I'm going to try to explain again but simpler. Currently, in the year 2024, you are posting way more than 5 times a day. No one would contest this point. Back in 2020, you posted much fewer than 5 times a day. On average across this period, you've posted about 5 times a day. This is called the "mean". The mean is calculated by getting the total and dividing by the time range. 6669 posts total, across ~3.5 years. 3.5 years is 1277 days, and 6669 posts divided by 1277 days is 5.22 per day. Does that make sense now?

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
Against my better judgement, I'm going to try to explain again but simpler. Currently, in the year 2024, you are posting way more than 5 times a day. No one would contest this point. Back in 2020, you posted much fewer than 5 times a day. On average across this period, you've posted about 5 times a day. This is called the "mean". The mean is calculated by getting the total and dividing by the time range. 6669 posts total, across ~3.5 years. 3.5 years is 1277 days, and 6669 posts divided by 1277 days is 5.22 per day. Does that make sense now?
His brain is so coom-filled that he has lost all reading comprehension, you're wasting your time.

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Mar 2, 2023
They were saying that they post more than 5 posts per day... I don't think you have a brain

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
They were saying that they post more than 5 posts per day... I don't think you have a brain
Alright, since it's strictly a mathematics problem. First, this is what the guy said:

Are you retarded? I'm not defending anyone, I'm just saying that having a program generate an image for you does not mean you created something. Although I suppose I shouldn't expect someone who averages 5 posts a day on here since 2020 to have a brain.
Given his statement, he was strictly refering to the average posts per day (the Mean value) from 2020, to which point, Sylph's calculations would, indeed, be correct.

Of course, if they now post more than 5 posts per day, you can make a new "Mean" for a more recent period of time (say, 2023-2024), and possibly obtain a different value. Now of course, it really depends what you want to show, if you want to have more/less posts per day etc.

Mar 2, 2023
Alright, since it's strictly a mathematics problem. First, this is what the guy said:

Given his statement, he was strictly refering to the average posts per day (the Mean value) from 2020, to which point, Sylph's calculations would, indeed, be correct.

Of course, if they now post more than 5 posts per day, you can make a new "Mean" for a more recent period of time (say, 2023-2024), and possibly obtain a different value. Now of course, it really depends what you want to show, if you want to have more/less posts per day etc.
I was trying to indacate the fact that it seems like the guy I was quoting was thinking that that the person they were quoting was saying that were posting less than 5 every day (Confusing wording i know)

wen_xin

Jul 16, 2022
All right guys, it is the time that bo should release what he has done last mouth. Again we can get some pictures and a new mouth to wait

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes