RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
Here is a save file that progressed through the tower while leaving (most?) of the h-scenes still intact and ready to be unlocked. I did do some scenes with Cobra and Madame Butterfly, and getting past Karen requires making some scenes simply unreachable. Other than those exceptions, the rest of the tower should be untouched as if you were playing through for the first time except with endgame stats and gear. View attachment Save01.zip

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
"I put someone elses art into an AI" You made nothing yourself (No making slight edits in photoshop isn't work)
Dude you realize it took 4 hours to get something looking this good. It does take effort to reprompt, resources from your gpu to generate, photoshop edits to shape, and my vision to guide everything through. Sure it takes less effort than drawing the entire thing by hand, but its a tool to draw faster and better than most could ever hope to. That's why I say its an image I made, with the help of AI. Its like paying someone to draw for you, sending them back to redraw it if you don't like something until you get something that matches what you have in your head.

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
"I put someone elses art into an AI" You made nothing yourself (No making slight edits in photoshop isn't work)
Dude you realize it took 4 hours to get something looking this good. It does take effort to reprompt, resources from your gpu to generate, photoshop edits to shape, and my vision to guide everything through. Sure it takes less effort than drawing the entire thing by hand, but its a tool to draw faster and better than most could ever hope to. That's why I say its an image I made, with the help of AI. Its like paying someone to draw for you, sending them back to redraw it if you don't like something until you get something that matches what you have in your head.
AI Debate: STARTS

To be fair, the AI Art could've been even better with a bit more knowledge of the current programs/extensions (I know that the finger issue has already been fixed, simply depends on what extensions you use for your generation, prompts etc.).

But just as much, it really doesn't matter if you think he made "something" or not, first he didn't try to monetize the piece or anything, he just did it out of passion / free time. And in the end, it's just a different type of Art (namely, AI Art), no point in drawing direct comparison to standard Digital Art, much like you wouldn't reasonably compare Digital Art to Physical Art.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
Yeah that's why I say you didn't make it, cause you wouldn't commission an artist, have them redraw what you didn't like and then claim you created it. You AI generated an image, call it what it is.

AI Debate: STARTS

To be fair, the AI Art could've been even better with a bit more knowledge of the current programs/extensions (I know that the finger issue has already been fixed, simply depends on what extensions you use for your generation, prompts etc.).

But just as much, it really doesn't matter if you think he made "something" or not, first he didn't try to monetize the piece or anything, he just did it out of passion / free time. And in the end, it's just a different type of Art (namely, AI Art), no point in drawing direct comparison to standard Digital Art, much like you wouldn't reasonably compare Digital Art to Physical Art.
I don't think he didn't make something, he didn't make something.

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Oct 23, 2022
I made an Ai art edit of Kaori when she invites you to bed, and thought I'd share it here.
HD edit: View attachment 3216075
Original: View attachment 3216074
due just do it for all of them upload it to a google drive folder or mega folder and share it, just do it. If this can be done all i need to do is swich out the pictures in the orignal and replace them with the ai version then change the name to the what's used in game

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
due just do it for all of them upload it to a google drive folder or mega folder and share it, just do it. If this can be done all i need to do is swich out the pictures in the orignal and replace them with the ai version then change the name to the what's used in game
Yea but that'd be a lot of work haha. I don't have the time or energy to do that for free

elveee

Dec 7, 2018
Im stuck at 9F.
Anyone somekind of tutorial? I used the levers on the lifts. Beated Karen, helped the ppl I could. Unsure what to do now..?

Nvm, I just read it's not completed yet. :)

Nice game!

uwelwehentai

Oct 11, 2018
RDT_20231022_2256447923709559185194174.jpg Butt.gif
OKEY BOYS I FOUND THE REASONS FOR DELAYS. Uhm(throat cleaning) first as you can see in the first photo bo wei and koda try to kill your money with boobies~. And second photo is the main reason++
When they start testing game they instantly fall in trance soo it makes impossible to finish game.Short answer:The reason is rose she doesnot want to be saved✅

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes