RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

FishTic

Oct 31, 2018
They were saying that they post more than 5 posts per day... I don't think you have a brain
I said he averages 5 posts per day since creating his account implying that it makes him a loser. He responds saying he posts more than 5 times per day currently. Showing he has no reading comprehension skills(same goes for you dumbass) and showing he is currently an even bigger loser than I thought.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sylph Phoenix

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I like how I can live rent-free in so many people's heads. I guess this is what no-update does to a gamer lol

Mar 2, 2023
I said he averages 5 posts per day since creating his account implying that it makes him a loser. He responds saying he posts more than 5 times per day currently. Showing he has no reading comprehension skills(same goes for you dumbass) and showing he is currently an even bigger loser than I thought.
I quite litterally explained my reasoning here:
I was trying to indacate the fact that it seems like the guy I was quoting was thinking that that the person they were quoting was saying that were posting less than 5 every day (Confusing wording i know)

KSonna

Apr 26, 2021
What the feck are you lot on, I understand that waiting for Koda ta finish takin' a shite will be up to a yr but there's no need ta tear eachother apart

RagingThunder

Aug 19, 2018
Anyone with the last version of tower escape with lily?
Can't seem to find it in the thread.
Here:

As thanks for over 10000 downloads of the series, probably lots more unofficially, I've given this site the original link above for the first time. It's version 2 that was last updated in April 2023. The game/series has since been discontinued, I'm no longer a part of the discord channel that I once gave it exclusivity to. There are still some minor bugs, but as long as you don't lose in any of the Power/Knowledge/Truth/Wealth dimensions it's 100% solid. To this day it's still relevant and should give anyone as big of a fan as I am to Bo Wei's works a humorous alternative to long forgotten concepts like Respite or Level 0.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes