RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

RajunCajun

Mar 27, 2018
jesus christ the thread is cannibalizing itself again
Every time I've come to this thread in the past few years looking for updates on what's going on with this game it's happened exactly once and otherwise it's just pages and pages and pages of the most irony laden tedious shitposting imaginable. If every thread on this site was like this I doubt i'd still be using for updates on these types of doujin games.

If I had to try to guess where the game is at through the cirlejerk of 4chan tier shitposting though it's still in a state of Floor 7 and Kaori Lady Butterfly being the latest content with that standalone floor with the Egyptian chick having had an update some time a few months back.

• Sad
Reactions: LEWDpyon

beanbagman

Dec 17, 2021
Does anyone have a list of all the skills you can unlock in the game? I've been trying to piece it together throughout the comments on this LONG chain under this post but I feel like I still may be missing some. Also, is there a way to progress Swans story or does it just end when you return from crow?

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Every time I've come to this thread in the past few years looking for updates on what's going on with this game it's happened exactly once and otherwise it's just pages and pages and pages of the most irony laden tedious shitposting imaginable. If every thread on this site was like this I doubt i'd still be using for updates on these types of doujin games.

If I had to try to guess where the game is at through the cirlejerk of 4chan tier shitposting though it's still in a state of Floor 7 and Kaori Lady Butterfly being the latest content with that standalone floor with the Egyptian chick having had an update some time a few months back.
I blame the Mods for giving Koda control over this thread instead of keeping it to the uploaders because it is clear that Koda did what he did as a power play instead of actually caring about the thread since the links to 9f standalone, JakeMSG's S&C Part 3, and the most recent version of F7 before Koda decided to waste even more time with Respite, were never listed on the first page and requires People like Narak, JakeMSG, Fvalinx (If you want Hero Under Heel Updates), or some rando who pities you to either fish out the link from the billions of arguments that goes in circles and lame shitposts or just generate a new link. If Koda just did his damn Job, then you wouldn't need to make an educated guess and just click on links while ignoring the degradation that is this thread.

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
TL;DR: Talent, but wasted (as there is potential with the mechanics of the game, especially as they were made in VX Ace so far).

One of the risks of Indie Game dev: possible unreliability (more possible when the Dev is either obtuse about status reports or downright compulsive lying).

Reactions: olorex11

Sylux88

Jul 28, 2022
IRIS is ranked perfectly at the top with most scenes grabs moves
KHULAN miss clauz crow and doctor swan should be S or A
SCARLET(1ST FLOOR VILLANES ) and karen should go up to as they she has FART CONTENT and KAREN has a whole new floor
All my homies know Iris is da queen

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
TL;DR: Talent, but wasted (as there is potential with the mechanics of the game, especially as they were made in VX Ace so far).

One of the risks of Indie Game dev: possible unreliability (more possible when the Dev is either obtuse about status reports or downright compulsive lying).
Saddest thing is that he *believes* he is not lying, like he doesn't understand the definition of "lie" or "to lie", his extra chromosome is really taking a toll on him :(.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes