RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 14, 2023
can anyone tell me how to complete kaori 7th floor i am in the trial broke 4 out 5 barrier lamp post cause i i go for 5th lamp post kaori will fight me and game will end even if i won i would have to redo it all so this time i went in kaori room hidden door got a green butterfly object went to the bamboo garden i dont know how but in the garden there are 3 seals out of which i broke 1 and currently i am just studying and doing nothing just eating studying and sleeping also i edited the save and got all the items
TO BE EXACT THERE ARE 8 BARRIER SEALS ON 7TH FLOOR HOW TO PROGRESS NOW GIVE WALKTHROUGH ANYONE PLEASE

Kuronek

Nov 17, 2023
can anyone tell me how to complete kaori 7th floor i am in the trial broke 4 out 5 barrier lamp post cause i i go for 5th lamp post kaori will fight me and game will end even if i won i would have to redo it all so this time i went in kaori room hidden door got a green butterfly object went to the bamboo garden i dont know how but in the garden there are 3 seals out of which i broke 1 and currently i am just studying and doing nothing just eating studying and sleeping also i edited the save and got all the items
TO BE EXACT THERE ARE 8 BARRIER SEALS ON 7TH FLOOR HOW TO PROGRESS NOW GIVE WALKTHROUGH ANYONE PLEASE
Yea you need to get 3 butterfly seals and beat boss there(train knowledge of seals to make it little easier) before breaking 5 seal. 1 butterfly seal is in hidden room as you found, second is in gold shrine you need to make offering but i dont remember how much gold you needed. There is a book in library telling of the number of butterfly or something like that and thats the gold needed if i remember right. 3 is in kitchen collect dust from there, go to the doors leading behind kitchen and throw it into this small lake.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 14, 2023
Yea you need to get 3 butterfly seals and beat boss there(train knowledge of seals to make it little easier) before breaking 5 seal. 1 butterfly seal is in hidden room as you found, second is in gold shrine you need to make offering but i dont remember how much gold you needed. There is a book in library telling of the number of butterfly or something like that and thats the gold needed if i remember right. 3 is in kitchen collect dust from there, go to the doors leading behind kitchen and throw it into this small lake.
thanks bro did it

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is there no update in this year? As always? :ROFLMAO:
Whas there not S&C III this year? Or whas this last year and this year F7? I am actually unsure anymore because Covid robbed the last time feeling I had. Now someone could tell me ToT is actually in development since the 60s and I would believe it.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Whas there not S&C III this year? Or whas this last year and this year F7? I am actually unsure anymore because Covid robbed the last time feeling I had. Now someone could tell me ToT is actually in development since the 60s and I would believe it.
The S&C was this year (back in April), and the F9 was this year too (back in February-ish). F7 was last year, on July.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Tbf SC was leaked a bit earlier so not really anything since f9 I remember when people still had enough good will to be anal about that

Gravity1121

Jan 30, 2023
I freed everybody I could in the karen 9f, and completed the thunder master and water master spider orbs, but I cant get past the door to one of the rooms cuz its blocked.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes