RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please help me with this one. How to beat her? (At the top of the pyramid)
I believe that u need to get grabbed somehow before all kinds of struggle are banned by her.
If you're in the situation of the fourth picture, find a CORRUPTED skill which does nothing but hopefully cancels her special move (u get some debuffs instead? but u survive this one and the fight won't be long since then)

Reactions: murik1337

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
I love how Koda grossly misunderstands the point. Like yes we wait years for a piece of media that lasts for a fraction of the work but that ultimately people wait because they are investing into something that they will believe is worth it in the end. Thats why people get pissed when a game that took 12 years to make turned out to be shit/mediocre

jazzko

Dec 18, 2019
Bo's art continues to be less and less appealing to me. I have no idea what program he uses for the animations, but they look goofy. Bo could paint the Mona Lisa with the time he's given, yet he continues to push out mediocre art.

I have no idea how did these 2 goobers created this game with great potential, and then started smearing shit all over it. There's no passion left in this project.
You're trolling right?

AmogusOk

Sep 15, 2022
Yo.
Is there like a gallery for all the floors from 1F to 7F featuring all scenes here? If not then what about a save file for all the floors from 1F to 7F? So that one can instantly go to any floor or something. (Idk)

Kraverin

Jan 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please help me with this one. How to beat her? (At the top of the pyramid)

You actually can't avoid that boot grab, instead, you should let yourself get hit by one of the other 3 so you may have at least one of the 3 types of struggle unlocked by the time she grabs you

Simbasta1

Nov 4, 2022
guys im losing my mind, how do i get past dr swan, i cant find it in the walkthrough documments, does the game end here or is there another floor?

Reactions: misterzl1
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes