RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
Hey JakeMSG when i only had mobile to play tot i could use a fast forward and a little cheat menu functions thanks to joiplay, is there any way for me to use the same on pc without having to find a way to use joiplay on pc?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Hey JakeMSG when i only had mobile to play tot i could use a fast forward and a little cheat menu functions thanks to joiplay, is there any way for me to use the same on pc without having to find a way to use joiplay on pc?
The universal solution for most common RPG Engines is [MTool], which also doubles as Machine Translation tool (for when you need that).

The MV/MZ engines also have dedicated plugins, such as the by emerladCoder.

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
The universal solution for most common RPG Engines is [MTool], which also doubles as Machine Translation tool (for when you need that).

The MV/MZ engines also have dedicated plugins, such as the by emerladCoder.
Im looking for the joiplay one in specific,its so fast and easy to use Screenshot-JoiPlay.jpg
If i really cant do nothing about it,then i will try the ones u suggested or just mod my save with joiplay on mobile and transfer it to pc like im doing now.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
No, lmao. The last few update have been incomplete.

Swan and Crow are incomplete
8F is incomplete
9F is incomplete
10F is going to be incomplete
Oh F8 is incomplete? About S&C actually only Ves is the incomplete part of Part 3 with her completion being promised when the update is integrated into the maingame.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
is level:0 cancelled? I've been wanting that more than any new game or floor updates ever since it was announced
I'd also kill for AlwaysInDebt2

Reactions: Gunzerk332

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
thanks Narak , sad how people still think BO and Koda are different persons
Np :) yeah ppl that still defend this kind of
behaviour are really something else.

is level:0 cancelled? I've been wanting that more than any new game or floor updates ever since it was announced
I'd also kill for AlwaysInDebt2
Well you can call it lost,koda did some work/stream but then he switched full time on tot.
Now he Is on Respite,then there Is the merge of the floors.
He want to re-work SC3 plus he want to give Ves a floor.
So the future for level 0 Is not that bright.

Last edited:
Reactions: lickweedSnake

kwunt

Feb 17, 2018
Bowei need a one-year period and $60,000 for one floor production.
It's probably going to take about 10 years and more than $500,000 to complete the entire game.
Is it worth it?

Reactions: lickweedSnake
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes