RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

GoddessKyoko

Oct 10, 2020
I love Jessica. I can just picture our life together if she were real. I'd use her fat rolls to masturbate while she looks at me, bored and hungry. I'd even fight with her regularly, but would I lose to her?

Nah, I'd win, because throughout the heavens and earth, I alone am the fat fetishist, but am I the fat fetishist because I am me or am I me because I am the fat fetishist?
632092043ad50c112f94b25d802c0198.jpg

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
hi guys is there aryone make a walkthrough for this game due it very long and so many hidden part ?
Yes, there is. Here:

The current walkthrough, hosted by Fvlaenix: . You can also find this link [on his F95 Thread for his game modifications]. Also has links to Saves from a number of people, including me.

It's still missing some information, I did contribute some of the recent info (eg: F8 Standalone info), but I stopped after a while, back when I decided to first wait for Respite until having a go at F7 (had other things to do in the meanwhile, so I didn't mind the eternal wait).

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Actually there is an update according to my Chinese friends, but it is not TOT.
The 's here, thanks to them. You need to register an account for it in order to get the file. The filename extension is 7z. Add it by yourself. Pray for yourself if you could not understand Chinese.
And the passcode for unzipping is tCpj6I>7$@,9]IZbZ02x
A bookstore is added for the imperial capital. Find information and follow the plot there. If you don't know what to do next, sleep at the inn.
I can understand Chinese word characters and I would not like to recommend this update to you.
The plot only has one ending which is, for me, a bad one. It shows realistic class oppression, family affection deteriorates, kind respectable people misled, and the powerless of the MC. You could see many familiar faces during the story, whom might have been beaten by the MC already, but you still could not make that choice you want MC to make. You know the right one!
At last, it ends up with sth I could not accept, and I want an end which is different, but there's in fact no option. You know everything! You should be able to stop that, but it just simply goes into a mess. I hate it.
Perhaps there might be some sort of good ending in the future, but at this point, I would say that this kind of tragedy does not meet my mental demands. Some tragedy might be erotic for me, but not this one.
Therefore, I hope that everyone would be well-considered to try it. GL!

Sry i just found out that there is an ENG version by fvlaenix. Find it at the huh post.

Last edited:

Fitzderill

Dec 4, 2023
Hello people. I'm a new player of this game and I'm loving it but I'm currently having a problem and I was hopping I could ask here for help. I don't know how to stop the fire of Santa's chimney. Also it talks about some water move and Lily's picture appears but I completed her and still haven't find out or learned anything about it.

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
Hello people. I'm a new player of this game and I'm loving it but I'm currently having a problem and I was hopping I could ask here for help. I don't know how to stop the fire of Santa's chimney. Also it talks about some water move and Lily's picture appears but I completed her and still haven't find out or learned anything about it.
Hmmm, it's simple. Ask Jessica

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
Actually there is an update according to my Chinese friends, but it is not TOT.
The 's here, thanks to them. You need to register an account for it in order to get the file. The filename extension is 7z. Add it by yourself. Pray for yourself if you could not understand Chinese.
And the passcode for unzipping is tCpj6I>7$@,9]IZbZ02x
A bookstore is added for the imperial capital. Find information and follow the plot there. If you don't know what to do next, sleep at the inn.
I can understand Chinese word characters and I would not like to recommend this update to you.
The plot only has one ending which is, for me, a bad one. It shows realistic class oppression, family affection deteriorates, kind respectable people misled, and the powerless of the MC. You could see many familiar faces during the story, whom might have been beaten by the MC already, but you still could not make that choice you want MC to make. You know the right one!
At last, it ends up with sth I could not accept, and I want an end which is different, but there's in fact no option. You know everything! You should be able to stop that, but it just simply goes into a mess. I hate it.
Perhaps there might be some sort of good ending in the future, but at this point, I would say that this kind of tragedy does not meet my mental demands. Some tragedy might be erotic for me, but not this one.
Therefore, I hope that everyone would be well-considered to try it. GL!

Sry i just found out that there is an ENG version by fvlaenix. Find it at the huh post.
It is hero under the heel

Reactions: JakeMSG
Nov 12, 2021
Don't hold your hopes for any official Merges my guy, as it looks like, it's all Standalones from here
Which is let's be honest is for the best. Imagine waiting almost a year for an update and the only update is now you can go from floor to floor and experience content you've already played. If its taking koda almost half a year to add content that was supposed to be in the base update already imagine how long he'd take just to add a set of stairs to a floor we already had as a standalone.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes