RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
I cant wait for this game to be finished so someone can use the assets to make this shitshow into a worthwhile experience. Boda have finally reached hack status.

>>Crafter<<

May 22, 2023
View attachment 58687

Overview:
Tower of Trample is an ongoing game about saving your friends from a bunch of vicious villainesses. They will stop you with their wicked femdom-oriented wrestling moves. You will stand against their despicable humiliation and fight your way to the top of the tower. Updates are released on a monthly basis. One villainess will be added in every update.
(from the developer page on Patreon)

Thread Updated: 2022-08-11
Release Date: 2022-07-16
Developer: Bo Wei & Koda
Censorship: No
Version: 1.18.0.4
Language: English
Wiki:
Other Games: Heelfall - Bo Wei Collection
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
8F (Standalone)
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Main Game

- - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: - - WALKTHROUGH
Narak8813 thanks for the link

View attachment 58688 View attachment 58689 View attachment 58690 View attachment 58691 View attachment 58692
what does " 8F (Standalone)" means

>>Crafter<<

May 22, 2023
it means its the 8th floor, but it hasnt been integrated into the main version floor 1-7

someone should also post floor 9 standalone since it hasnt been uploaded/updated here I guess
so i should donwload both or it also contains the previous part

Apr 14, 2023
what does " 8F (Standalone)" means
next floor after the 7th floor in which kaori and her mistress lives after them comes 8 f8 floor governed by IRIS the egyptian goddess i personally saves she is very difficult to defeat so i modded the game and uploaded my saves in which i have 9999 health and tons of money though money is not useful in 8 floor win against iris and finally reach her throne room to win and complete the game as to why iris is difficult health of the player is very low like below 1000 hp and iris is 3000 hp and hp of iris is generally hidden also she uses a lot of taunts and grab moves so player cant win against her without a type of cheat was this helpful

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
I just want to remind you. When tot just came out, their goal was making monthly updates. Now if we have 1 update per year we are happy
That's true, but the floors got bigger and more complex over time, so it's not really possible to deliver content in the same time frame. The progress is still too slow in my opinion, but it's understandable that it's taking longer.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I just want to remind you. When tot just came out, their goal was making monthly updates. Now if we have 1 update per year we are happy
I know right. Yet despite failing that deadline harder that Ethan's face hitting Yvonne's boot, they are making even MORE money from their simps P*treons.

That's true, but the floors got bigger and more complex over time, so it's not really possible to deliver content in the same time frame. The progress is still too slow in my opinion, but it's understandable that it's taking longer.
Koda, is that you?

Anyone have the link to getting stepped on again?
Do you mean Koda's P*treon? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JakeMSG

Zombie269slayer

Jul 7, 2020
Is there a way to make the game run in 1080p because I'm stuck at 640 by 480, and I know I can press F5 to change it but it's still not 1080p.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Progress report from bo

WOW. Can hardly await new year now, no matter if I am manageing to dominate Rose or getting betting into content little maso-lover.
After that I hope that F9 Lily will be completed or had anyone else heard of an update that made her more then 20% done?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes