RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so dumb question i know but no releases of anything in sight?
i remember floor 7 released when i got my new job which was a year and a half ago or so?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
so dumb question i know but no releases of anything in sight?
i remember floor 7 released when i got my new job which was a year and a half ago or so?
If you mean date,no there is nothing in sight.
Koda Is still on respite and there is no report or anything(aside the old story "Soon"-"This month")Bo Is on F10 there are monthly progress but nothing more .

Reactions: Artilaz

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Progress report from bo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bo's art continues to be less and less appealing to me. I have no idea what program he uses for the animations, but they look goofy. Bo could paint the Mona Lisa with the time he's given, yet he continues to push out mediocre art.

I have no idea how did these 2 goobers created this game with great potential, and then started smearing shit all over it. There's no passion left in this project.

Apr 22, 2020
I have no idea how did these 2 goobers created this game with great potential, and then started smearing shit all over it.
Bo Wei thinks that any garbage AI picture is better than his art for some reason, and Koda was helpful at the start but he refused to improve for years, so now he's an hindrance whose paycheck depends on making Bo Wei convinced he's indispensable.

Reactions: lickweedSnake

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
Nah, Koda wasn't pleased with S&C, he's doing to re-do a lot of it once he's finished with Respite.
dunno what hes gonna redo in specific but if we talk about content with her, i hope it happends as she had way more potential than they made,if hes not gonna add any content or other stuff i hope they at least bring her back or something in the future,im genuiely curious if i am the only one thinking this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
dunno what hes gonna redo in specific but if we talk about content with her, i hope it happends as she had way more potential than they made,if hes not gonna add any content or other stuff i hope they at least bring her back or something in the future,im genuiely curious if i am the only one thinking this.
Nah, I'm with you, I also quite liked Ves in general, I'd have made even more content on her in the build had I had more material to work with (and less French-Delay restrictions).

But if you want to hope for anything realistic, best we'll get from now is fan-made content for her ngl

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Nah, I'm with you, I also quite liked Ves in general, I'd have made even more content on her in the build had I had more material to work with (and less French-Delay restrictions).

But if you want to hope for anything realistic, best we'll get from now is fan-made content for her ngl
I wish Bo redid some of Ves' drawings excluding the Lily massacre from 9F she has some of the worst CGs in the game and I liked her character

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
Bo Wei thinks that any garbage AI picture is better than his art for some reason, and Koda was helpful at the start but he refused to improve for years, so now he's an hindrance whose paycheck depends on making Bo Wei convinced he's indispensable.
How dare they use AI ? This time ROSE pictures look awful, if BOWEI release the upgate AI art this must be a disaster. In my point of view, VES looks much better than KAREN. Karen looks too old, Karen looks both like a mother and a father.

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021

Well glad im not the only one... like she is a very hot character and with the coat thing that makes her sweat and other stuff like her pantyhose they could had made way more and better scenes in general even when ethan is not drugged but aware of what is happening and actually decides to sumbit to her idk.
I enjoyed ves too and yeah there gotta be more, there is no ending for her yet or some actual slave route except for losing fights and get the scene so she might get expanded too but we can just wait and see. Anyway i have another question for the thread in general, im not too informed about the whole story with boda and would like to know if all of their delays are realted to tot or they r just losing motivation to make the games in general like will things be like this even after tot is finished? because if thats the case its sad and even sadder if we dont get to know it or notifyed about it thats it.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Well glad im not the only one... like she is a very hot character and with the coat thing that makes her sweat and other stuff like her pantyhose they could had made way more and better scenes in general even when ethan is not drugged but aware of what is happening and actually decides to sumbit to her idk.
I enjoyed ves too and yeah there gotta be more, there is no ending for her yet or some actual slave route except for losing fights and get the scene so she might get expanded too but we can just wait and see. Anyway i have another question for the thread in general, im not too informed about the whole story with boda and would like to know if all of their delays are realted to tot or they r just losing motivation to make the games in general like will things be like this even after tot is finished? because if thats the case its sad and even sadder if we dont get to know it or notifyed about it thats it.
I think Bo Wei is showing some signs of slowing down. I doubt he will ever completely give up on drawing femdom art since I do think it is a passion of his, but his output has dropped off pretty significantly over the last coupe of years as well. Add to that the AI use and I think it's safe to say some of his love for the hobby has diminished.

Koda has always been a problem. I know people call him a perfectionist and its "feature creep", but I honestly think he just doesn't work much on his projects. He has consistently made up excuse after excuse for delay after delay. It has been a joke ever since the Lily floor, when it started to become ridiculous, and turned into a Boda feature, enough so that every femdom developer who has a delay on F95 is invariably compared to Bo and Koda.

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
I think Bo Wei is showing some signs of slowing down. I doubt he will ever completely give up on drawing femdom art since I do think it is a passion of his, but his output has dropped off pretty significantly over the last coupe of years as well. Add to that the AI use and I think it's safe to say some of his love for the hobby has diminished.

Koda has always been a problem. I know people call him a perfectionist and its "feature creep", but I honestly think he just doesn't work much on his projects. He has consistently made up excuse after excuse for delay after delay. It has been a joke ever since the Lily floor, when it started to become ridiculous, and turned into a Boda feature, enough so that every femdom developer who has a delay on F95 is invariably compared to Bo and Koda.
Koda suffer damage for BOWEI, BOWEI is the BOSS, he need a scapegoat,so a Koda appear.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes