RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

elwendyr

Feb 22, 2018
What settings are you using? I can't seem to make the game look 1080p
I have a 1050p monitor but that probably doesn't change anything.

First I open tot and i use F6 to have the lowest resolution with the highest quality (in windowed mode press F6 until the screen is as small as possible), then I use lossless scaling on tot with default setting; scaling mode in auto, aspect ratio, scaling type as LS1, then everything off but clip cursor.
Hope this is helpful.

cyanist

Sep 8, 2019
I have a 1050p monitor but that probably doesn't change anything.

First I open tot and i use F6 to have the lowest resolution with the highest quality (in windowed mode press F6 until the screen is as small as possible), then I use lossless scaling on tot with default setting; scaling mode in auto, aspect ratio, scaling type as LS1, then everything off but clip cursor.
Hope this is helpful.
Yeah, it looks way better like that. Thanks for the tips! Time to replay Yvonne's entire sidestory!

cyanist

Sep 8, 2019
guys im losing my mind, how do i get past dr swan, i cant find it in the walkthrough documments, does the game end here or is there another floor?
If you haven't found Crow yet, move the shelf on Swan's lab at night.

If you played it all the way through, be aware that the ending isn't on the base game (the version on the original post). Instead, search for the last part as a standalone game, it's somewhere in this thread. Floors 7, 8 and 9 are not finished but you can find their standalone versions somewhere in the thread too.

Apr 14, 2023
Can't wait for 10f!
bro first let them complete 9f swan and crow version and 9 floor karen(reapers dungean) they havent completed it i dont know about swan and crow 9 floor but surely 9f reapers dunean karen version is still not completed last option/choice for karen is not present and one room in karen dungean is not open its locked also their is some error with items available karen sowrd hilt and some other material for her sword are missing there BUT I LOVE KAREN FART SCENE still the game is not complete first BOWEI AND KODA should complete it then procceed toward floor 10 cause i really want it
ps: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DEFEAT THE GREEN GIRL NINJA TEACHER AT HER 3RD LEVEL SHE STRONG AF DOES THE GAME ENDS THERE ? IF YOU HAVE SAVE OF THAT PLEASE GIVE

Gravity1121

Jan 30, 2023
Does anyone have a guide to 9f? after I beat lily and talk to Vand (the master) I just keep battling karen and I'm not progressing.

Apr 14, 2023
Does anyone have a guide to 9f? after I beat lily and talk to Vand (the master) I just keep battling karen and I'm not progressing.
nothing happens even if you beat her just gather enough material keep your saves safe and wait for update the gate in the lowest floor is not opening that might uncover why nothing progress even after beating karen

Pugugly001

Jan 7, 2019
Bo Wei thinks that any garbage AI picture is better than his art for some reason, and Koda was helpful at the start but he refused to improve for years, so now he's an hindrance whose paycheck depends on making Bo Wei convinced he's indispensable.
To be clear, there were a huge number of people in the forums insisting that Bo's art was horrible. People gave him every reason to believe AI art would be an improvement.

Reactions: Herec1234567
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes